The teleportation pokemon npcs

Paulwg

okay so i noticed there's these new pokemon all around the region that will teleport you around the area for a small fee and if you're pokemon has teleport ability. I think they should make it free for players who beat the region as a reward and people who haven't beaten the region can pay the fee and that will be incentive for them to finish the region too. If we always have to pay these pokemon than what's the difference between using them and using the subway? I think that we shouldn't have to suffer by giving more money just to avoid npc rebattles. we shouldn't be forced to rebattle npc anyways. That's like one of the most hated things in this game and having to pay money to avoid it doesn't seem fair. It should be our reward for beating the region being able to walk around freely. So please remove the charge on the teleportation at least for those players who beat the region.

Actually mate those kinds of things are called Gold/Money Sink.

Also, if I remember it correctly, pokes that facilitates teleportation are just counter measures while they are still planning if they will add an option to turn off NPC rebattles, which were suggested by many.

likewise, I also want it to be free or perhaps an option to turn-off npc rebattles. :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18