Guild Chat Addition

Korron

Hello Everyone!

I had an idea whilst in game of the possibility of adding a Guild Chat in the chat menus. I had two thoughts of what this chat could consist of:

1. Guild Chat - My original idea was that creating a chat tab would allow users to interact with their own guild directly. This allows for Guild leaders to communicate more easily with their members and for members to communicate more easily with their leader.

2. Guild Promotion - My second though was that a chat could be created that would allow Guilds to promote themselves to players who are interested in joining a guild. This would stop possible spam in other chats where people may be trying to promote their Guild or where people may be looking for guilds. This would allow for less spammy chats in other chat rooms and such.

Obviously these two chats could not co-exist without having two separate tabs in the chat and there are positives and negatives to both of these. All I ask is for opinions on whether this suggestion is any good or not - all criticism welcome, whether positive or negative :)

-Korron

:thanks:

347709 -snip-

1. Guild Chat -

When you join a guild, you get a chat tab for just chat inside the guild, you may need to close one of your existing tabs for it to show though

(the white wrench bottom right for that chat menu)

2. Guild Promotion -

The issue would be that the channel wouldn't be needed enough to stay busy, so people wouldn't use it at all.

Guilds can advertise in all chat in game or in the guild sections on the forum