Few Gliscor Boss Hacks

Frux

Meh did this coz I was bored. Who knows a guy might have a useless lv100 Gliscor. :Crazy:

Gliscor VS Arnie / Koichi / Prof. Elm / Pumpkin King

*turn on your :Sing: *

Arnie

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Koichi

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Elm

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Pumpkin King

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Really nice video.

Could you please show me the stats of your Gliscor. Since I'm about to form a team for bosses. And seeing how easily you beat these bosses with only one unit i'll try to get one myself.

It stats were shown on a vid vs arnie when his lugia failed to ohko my gliscor. Lucky it didnt crit. Also im pretty sure his lugia has multiscale at that time for surviving gliscor's atk

thanks!

348979 Nice video but imo a boss hack should be without use hyperpotion !

Anyway great job

yea thought so, but I hardly find any poke who can handle em without potion or maybe I need to look for more. I think 1-2 hyperpotion isnt a pain in a pocket tho.

• 7 months later...

Dunno if anybody ever looks at this anymore but...Gliscor+Poison+leftovers(toxic orb before the boss, use sword dance/agility on wild poke, then run after your poisoned, then give it leftovers) on poison heal gliscor is INSANE heals. Solo'd Bugsy, Bruno, and 5/6 of Kagawa's pokes. MIGHT switch to Aerial Ace instead of Acrobatics...using an item, Aerial Ace might do more dmg than Acrobatics soo...yea (Might add more to my short lil list of bosses beat at a later time...)MtXxegNBTlyGWc4HsmMJDA.png

Sorry for the wayyyy old bump ;\

ladywolf_sig.png

Wonderful signature made by Praxis of blue <3

Really nice video.

Could you please show me the stats of your Gliscor. Since I'm about to form a team for bosses. And seeing how easily you beat these bosses with only one unit i'll try to get one myself.

It stats were shown on a vid vs arnie when his lugia failed to ohko my gliscor. Lucky it didnt crit. Also im pretty sure his lugia has multiscale at that time for surviving gliscor's atk

Nice video, how about let a stealth rock user set up at Electrode before Gliscor use all the boost, break the multiscale and let Gliscor OHKO Lugia?

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

Dunno if anybody ever looks at this anymore but...Gliscor+Poison+leftovers(toxic orb before the boss, use sword dance/agility on wild poke, then run after your poisoned, then give it leftovers) on poison heal gliscor is INSANE heals. Solo'd Bugsy, Bruno, and 5/6 of Kagawa's pokes. MIGHT switch to Aerial Ace instead of Acrobatics...using an item, Aerial Ace might do more dmg than Acrobatics soo...yea (Might add more to my short lil list of bosses beat at a later time...)MtXxegNBTlyGWc4HsmMJDA.png

We'll I like one with hypercutter just to prevent any atk loss -- e.g., intimidate. Good luck with your list.

Really nice video.

Nice video, how about let a stealth rock user set up at Electrode before Gliscor use all the boost, break the multiscale and let Gliscor OHKO Lugia?

Yup, better be. But I strive to make it 1vs5. No idea (maybe luck), but his lugia rarely OHKO the gliscor whenever I fought him.

Bottomline, its obviously an ancient post. :Crazy: Bosses' team/s are most likely nerfed.

We'll I like one with hypercutter just to prevent any atk loss -- e.g., intimidate. Good luck with your list.

Quite true...I honestly hadn't even thought about that at the time of writing (3A.m right before bed) :confused: Hopefully it'll keep going as well as it has though x) or else it looks like I'll be hunting a new gligar :Heart-eyes:

ladywolf_sig.png

Wonderful signature made by Praxis of blue <3