PVP reward+PVP clothes

Thanhmoz

350729 1st.Like the subject said, i wish if ur staff can higher the pvp reward for highest top like top 10 or 5 or 3 or even 1 to make the pvp more competitive since a lots people like me can easy to go to top 25 and even top 1 but in the top 1 or 25 isnt any diffirence and have the same reward on the end of the season so i think if all ur staff can higher reward for highest top. And same for guild ladder since again my guild always on top 1 of Blue with no hard and cant make any competitive to other guild on blue

2nd is about the PVP clothes: like i know the PVP clothes also have more collor than 2 in pvp coins shop like RED,BLUE,GREEN,... but when the first release of PVP coins, the coins shop from bunch of PVP clothes color down to only 2 atm. i wonder why u all took them down >!<

3nd is my selfish xD why my account so lest of shiny rate...the 1st shiny was caught on 1065h and the 2nd on 1356h and now im more than 2k1 hours and im just only got 2 "OT" shinies :Frown: :Frown: . Can u fix my rate of shinies or did my account been cursed. Must told again, this 3rd is my selfishy ...

Thank you if some of the staff will read this and response me. I like to discussion a lots <3

Im agree with the first suggestion, that no the first time that a suggestion like yours is propose.

I have the same feeling, I don't have the motivation for tryhard to become top1, because there is no difference with the others ranks. U can be number 1 or 25 its the same, so why try hard?

Maybe we can add some more coins for the top rank like :

N°1 : 1000 coins

N°2 : 850 coins

N°3 : 700 coins

N°4-10 : 600 coins

N°11-25 : 500 coins

Im not really interested about the cloths but what I can say it's that the purple pvp clothes was a reward from the Saison4 but u can still buy it in the Pvp Coins shop, so why not the others?

For the shiny Ot u realy don't have luck lol, I got 19 shiny ot in 1700h haha

Keep farming, u will find other shiny x)

the only thing i just do in pvp now is go for around 50-100 games for top 25 and take free easy 500 coins to buy legend mounts, so lame anw, thats why i was say a lots why i need to pay times to play for like 200 300 game for top 1, either that i just need around 150 games for top 1 in the end of season and around 650 points is the best place point for sure to get top 1 season in blue most of the time. No competitive make it so bored. And the same for guild ladder since just get 25% bonus exp and with too much lazy guys in my guild its like nothing diffirence to normal it was