Suggestions

Diabo123

Hello there, after this halloween patch im gonna definitively say that im dissatisfied about the recently uploades.

Im giving you some suggestions:

1) guild system: it's just bad, the only reason that makes you join a guild is for a 16 bit icon that appears over your nickname. Why don't you make some "houses" that can be bought by guild master? With a grass zone where only the guild members can go

2) the selling system: that's selfexplained, you can't keep travelling all map long in order to sell a stuff. And if I want so sell something in order to make $ im not wasting 2,5k or 5k for travelling with metro. Just put metro as 250 or 500 that makes it more reasonable or better make the trade global (you can trade with trainers from a different pokemon center)

3) battle again: that's stupid, why would you force me to battle bad trainers again? If I want to battle someone again, i have to talk with him (like all others pokemon game)

4) mts, items: the battles are not really good. We got no choice specs/band, iron ball,rocky helmet,life orb ect. Lots of mt doesnt work corretly

5) Tutor breeding moves: no need to explain

6) Answer in report center: because you didn't answer to me, and more than 15 days are past :)

If you don't fix those problems it's pointless to make events or change the backgrounds, try to focus on important things please.

Bye

As a former staff member I can tell you a few of these are being worked on, I won't say which though.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Not sure if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be helpful if you guys implemented like a green highlight over the guild tab if guild members are talking in it and you are in another tab. It sucks when my guild is talking and I can't tell if they are or not, then I have to keep switching from tab to tab all the time to see if anyone is using the guild tab. I know this is still in beta, but this is would be very helpful^^

zxo9jp.png