More Fun, More Players, More Money for PRO

Traineralpha

Hi everyone, I'm trainerAlpha aka Royal and i've returned to the game shock and impressed. I like what i saw upon my return. More mounts (even the bird mounts that hover over the ground. that was my pigeot idea love its real) More players and server. Now i have another suggestion to improve the game and generate money for PRO also when i mention "Air" or "Air mount" i don't mean a flying pokemon but a pokemon that's hoovering above ground like a couple of inches.

Starter Mounts: All Kanto Pokemons should be starters. You already got Charizard (Air mount, but i know it's on the ground but he's flying)

i suggest adding Blastoise (water mount and cannon visible) and vensaur (riding it like ground mount maybe vines hanging out or not)

So it's cover Air, Land and Sea.

just something to think about.

Pigeot mount ( so we can ride pigoet like Ash did that one time maybe even add fearow.)

- That's it for mounts -

Now to the big cookie...

Secret base, but not individuals secret base but a Guild/League/Team Secret base. Where each Guild gets 1 free base in a region where all members have access too and able to meet up.

Inside secret base would be a Nurse Joy and Pokemon PC terminal to trade members inside your Guild/League/Team - PROs

now to generate revenue. in Market Store. They should be Pikachu plush, Mudkip Plush and other Cute pokemon Plush for your base.

Maybe and strong maybe add Flowering pot for Berries to spawn inside guild base.

just base items you'll need your base to be homey, inviting and want members to hang out.

---side note--- maybe each guild/team has a 1 base in each region?

PROs and Cons to idea

secret base - Cons= Coding and entering, Would they be tree houses or buildings like team rocket hideout, I have ideas on position

Could you invite non-guild/team members inside? How would you highlight it on map, How would we know. How to get the base? maybe buy it

PRO= It's a fricken base!!! it'll be awesome, Guild meetings, Guild gathering, Trading, Community also , PVP in guild base. So Epic

----------

Secret Base items - some items would have to be free or be bought with in-game money. Like all lot of items

really cool items like Plush would be in Market Store for Real money purchase 25 or (25c so people can get two items before spending 50c)

PROs - Will generate money for PRO server cause everyone wants a tricked out based! Base would open the game to possiblities maybe even Guild-wars (user run at first )

Cons- Coding the items. Figuring out which one free, In-game or market place purchase. Players complaining.

Secret Base items list (to Start) - 1)basically all items u got in NPC houses

2)Pokemon Plushes

3)Pokemon Pillows , Radio , (Market Item) Mr.Mime (housekeeper) < -- Say word that wouldn't be awesome!! Mom House

4) (Market item) Base Themes( Water, Fire, Grass, Ghost, Dark, Coloring )

tables, (Market item) Flower Pot to plant berries (able to manage by clicking pot, Plant berry

"it will grow there for 3 days straight"

something like that or takes 3 days to grow. but it gotta yield more maybe you get a special berry. ideal for EV berries!! maybe no ev berries.)

Think about the flower pot in base. We can use it to get hard to find berries or having a sationary spot to get berries. Better that then a Moo Moo Milk ranch.... speaking of which.....

Miltank stable

to warp up

Blastoise surf mount

pigeot Fly mount

Vensaur Mount

Secret base - With Nurse Joy and Computer terminal for Pokemon Storage.

Secret base items ( Free, IN-game money, Real-Money purchasable)

Flower Pot for base Market Item

If u need any ideas or to clear some stuff up. PM me or comment. Would love to hear more ideas or suggestion.

Maybe if PRO community can list a bunch of Secret Base items we'll get one

or

Maybe suggestion on Bases any and all comments accepted. Keep on PRO-ing and a Happy PRO

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

351170 Pigeot mount ( so we can ride pigoet like Ash did that one time maybe even add fearow.)

There already is a Fearow mount :Angel: You can check out a list of all mounts here.

c65df323292d4bf606dc16a6e6bd1462.gif

Also you can always suggest mount ideas in thisthread. :Shy:

To your secret base idea: This has been suggested and discussed many times already and it is definitely an interesting thought that many people - including me :devil: - would love to see. Unfortunately this is very script-heavy and no one except for Shane can do this. We put it to his attention already and whether he will work on something like this or not is only up to him.

I suggest that you read this thread and have a look at the things that have already been suggested. :3

(I just realised that the bases aren't even added to the list yet.. sorry :p)

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

351170 Secret Base items - some items would have to be free or be bought with in-game money. Like all lot of items

I think base stuff for free is too easy to get should be kind of rare like boss reward (you have to do something to get it + the right color/size whatever) or buy it with ingame money as you said.

but overall nice idea like it :y: :y:

351175 this

Yeah i check the list which is why i mention Secret base. I knew people would have suggested it or be for the idea, but i was trying to figure out way it could either improve game play or generate money.

Boss rewards for certain base items sounds like FUN! requires other members to challenge boss for base items and doesn't leave it to one guy or the leader. Donation for base items.

i suggest free base items just the basic you start with like a table and 4 chairs just to get things moves and make people want to either buy or get more base items

rare + cute items in Market Store starting at 25c Pikachu and Mudkip Plush would dominate the field.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png