Encounter Slot ! Shiny hunt ? Best spawn rate ? Let us help each other

Fatmanclt

</COLOR>

First what is the "encounter slot" ?

With simple words : Its the spawn rate of each poke in a area.

How to know the encounter slot of a area ?

U need to note all the Pokemon that u have found when u was farming, in my opinion u need to do 1000 encounter for know approximately the encounter slot of a area.

Why is it interesting to know the encounter slot of a area ?

Because with the encounter slot u can know where is the best place to hunt a poke. And if u want to hunt a shiny, u can know where is the best place with the best spawn rate and the chance to have your shiny!

Route 112 :

The spawn rate here :

nrJeb5Z.png

The number of each poke that I encountered :

3fwb0Q2.png

Conclusion :

Its the best place for hunt machoc lol :y:

AND if u want to hunt a shiny here, u have 27% chance ( so approximately 1/4 chance ) to have a shiny Numel/Ponyta/Tyrogue/Marill.

Personally I think its a good area and u will continue to hunt for a shiny here :Grin:

Route 116 :

352801 New date here, this time on Route 116 (Day).

I wanted to come to this area because with adamant synch I could work for any shiny pokemon that appeared. My goal is Skitty, and I have to say that it often comes out frequently, but Zigzagoon and Pidgey stand out more, although it does not bother me either, everything is for shiny with your own OT !

f816dd6243d348ffb5d5a0d8baa000c8.png

20aa471cb4b74079a2ddb694ac96b5c9.png

I know that the Pokémon coming out are not the best, but the only place where Skitty comes out :(

By the way, sorry the little farming but is that to be able to contribute as fast as possible I prefer to farm a number of 200-300 pokes and from there and to get statistics to be able to help people more quickly.

I hope this helps

Route 120 :

<i></i>

The Graphic of the spawn rate :

RuX4Yzc.png

All the pokemon of the area are available the morning

</COLOR>

<i></i>

uyAtgTR.png

Poichyena and Gloom aren't available the Day and its good for Marill !

<i></i>

JCF4gfE.png

Marill spawn is better the night than the morning !

<i></i>

9oAsZhH.png

U can see that there is lot of Oddish here but there is a decent spawn of Marill too ( MS ).

<COLOR color="#FF0000">Conclusion :

If u want to hunt Marill I recommend to hunt during the Day and Night for a better spaw rate (1/10 poke will be a Marill in average ).

If u hunt only during the day u have 1/4 chance to have a shiny Marill/Kecleon/Absol/Tropius/Seedot, Its decent.

If u hunt during the Morning or Night u will have certainly a shiny Oddish, Linoone or Poichyena.

Good luck !

Sevault Canyon :

351338 Well...i went to Sevault Canyon (NIGHT) trying find a Shiny Cubone or Meowth and since 22:00h to 4:00h these were the data I took:

89e393dc776942e6a678d871eece97e4.png

0e755bcee5cf4a65a379650481790b11.png

Many chances to get a Meowth shiny but Cubone ... very very VERY difficult (i guess too for Larvitar during day). The problem would be Geodude which has a fairly high value just like Meowth. (NIGHT)

Btw, nice spot for farming SPEED and DEF EVs

I hope this helps in something.

I will try to do more area in the futur, but some help will be very appreciate ! :Angel:

Don't hesitate to share your encounter slot here, I will update yours in this topic for the best of the community !

Interesting area to note the encounter slot :

- Route 120 (with ms for Marill )

- Mt Pyre Summit

and somes others !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this is actually useful :Grin:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

351187 With simple words : Its the spawn rate of each poke in a area.

How to know the encounter slot of a area ?

U need to note all the Pokemon that u have found when u was farming, in my opinion u need to do 1000 encounter for know approximately the encounter slot of a area.

Why is it interesting to know the encounter slot of a area ?

Because with the encounter slot u can know where is the best place to hunt a poke. And if u want to hunt a shiny, u can know where is the best place with the best spawn rate and the chance to have your shiny!

For the moment I only done one area : Route 112

Lets see what is the result :

U can see the spawn rate here :

maybe we have to factor in time spawns because certain pokes spawn during times of the day

maybe we have to factor in time spawns because certain pokes spawn during times of the day

Yeah its depend of the area, in Route 113 only Sawk aren't all the time ( morning/ Day only ) and he have a very low spawn so i didn't notice.

But yeah u are true, we should factor in time spawn for some areas !