Encounter Slot ! Shiny hunt ? Best spawn rate ? Let us help each other

Fatmanclt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great info and great graphs. Just a suggestion, but if you're going to make a guide or something similar, it looks better if you don't use "U" instead of "You" for example, and there are many spelling errors (including names of the Pokémon). Maybe English isn't your first language, so if you need help, feel free to ask.

354250 Great info and great graphs. Just a suggestion, but if you're going to make a guide or something similar, it looks better if you don't use "U" instead of "You" for example, and there are many spelling errors (including names of the Pokémon). Maybe English isn't your first language, so if you need help, feel free to ask.

Yeah true , its not my first language tbh !

I will be happy if u could correct the mistake I mad, it would be very appreciate :thanks:

• 1 month later...

So im new to this shiny hunting thing, I usually never do this since I never got attached to a pokemon game until firered where I soft-rebooted my game alot of time for a shiny charmander, how long do you usually hunt till you find a shiny? I want to know since PRO is the only pokemon games where I havent quitted after beating the e4

lYUAl8f.png

369145 So im new to this shiny hunting thing, I usually never do this since I never got attached to a pokemon game until firered where I soft-rebooted my game alot of time for a shiny charmander, how long do you usually hunt till you find a shiny? I want to know since PRO is the only pokemon games where I havent quitted after beating the e4

The time changes. Sometimes 20 hours is enough to encounter a shiny, sometimes it takes more than 100 hours. On average, it was around 40-45 hours for me last time I checked, but that's probably gone up by a few hours.

Is it possible for you guys to input all the spawn pokes with its level ranges?

ex.

Moon:

clefairy 10

clefairy 11

clefairy 12

clefairy 13

clefable 17

clefable 18

clefable 19

clefable 20

zubat 10

zubat 11

zubat 12

zubat 13

jiggly 10

jiggly 11

jiggly 12

jiggly 13

lunatone etc.

lunatone etc.

lunatone etc.

lunatone etc.

snubbull etc.

snubbull etc.

snubbull etc.

snubbull etc.

solrock etc.

solrock etc.

solrock etc.

solrock etc.

wiggly etc.

wiggly etc.

wiggly etc.

wiggly etc.

golbat etc.

golbat etc.

golbat etc.

golbat etc.

--- vs ---

night:

gible 10

gible 11

gible 12

gible 13

morning-day:

togepi 10

togepi 11

togepi 12

togepi 13

PRO spawns could may also be the same as handheld games, I have tried opening the rom Emerald using advance map, and so it then displays the spawns just like above. ofc without the "--vs--" , "night",etc. just the pokes and their respective level ranges.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18