Encounter Slot ! Shiny hunt ? Best spawn rate ? Let us help each other

Fatmanclt

Well...i went to Sevault Canyon (NIGHT) trying find a Shiny Cubone or Meowth and since 22:00h to 4:00h these were the data I took:

89e393dc776942e6a678d871eece97e4.png

0e755bcee5cf4a65a379650481790b11.png

Many chances to get a Meowth shiny but Cubone ... very very VERY difficult (i guess too for Larvitar during day). The problem would be Geodude which has a fairly high value just like Meowth. (NIGHT)

Btw, nice spot for farming SPEED and DEF EVs :Crazy:

I hope this helps in something.

XtY5Rek.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

351579 The easier way to do that is the staff gives us the stats for finding PKM :/

but thats not going to happen

red will not give out the exact spawn numbers thats us to find out although he has given us this --->

This is a complete dump of the Pokemon found in grass and water. This will be useful for someone who wants to create a guide. So how it works?

- There are 10 rarity tiers minus Limited tier = 9;

1. ABUNDANT

2. COMMON

3. UNCOMMON

4. MEAGRE

5. OCCASIONAL

6. SCARCE

7. SPARSE

8. RARE

9. EXTREMELY RARE

10. LIMITED

New date here, this time on Route 116 (Day).

I wanted to come to this area because with adamant synch I could work for any shiny pokemon that appeared. My goal is Skitty, and I have to say that it often comes out frequently, but Zigzagoon and Pidgey stand out more, although it does not bother me either, everything is for shiny with your own OT :Heart:

f816dd6243d348ffb5d5a0d8baa000c8.png

20aa471cb4b74079a2ddb694ac96b5c9.png

I know that the Pokémon coming out are not the best, but the only place where Skitty comes out :(

By the way, sorry the little farming but is that to be able to contribute as fast as possible I prefer to farm a number of 200-300 pokes and from there and to get statistics to be able to help people more quickly.

I hope this helps :y:

XtY5Rek.png