My Red Server Money For Your Yellow Server Money

Feundris

1. 1.

So if this isnt allowed please remove it, but i am looking to move onto yellow server soon but dont want to be flat broke again. So if anyone can, i would like to move like 350k from Red to Yellow. As proof that i have the money i will post a ss of my trainer card. Pm me ig on red as i will start yellow soon to at least pass 4th gym. I will report scammers and please do realize i ss every chat and all trades. If this works out, i will more than likely do this on a regular basis as i make money on red pretty easily.

NickGif.gif

351361 So if this isnt allowed please remove it, but i am looking to move onto yellow server soon but dont want to be flat broke again. So if anyone can, i would like to move like 350k from Red to Yellow. As proof that i have the money i will post a ss of my trainer card. Pm me ig on red as i will start yellow soon to at least pass 4th gym. I will report scammers and please do realize i ss every chat and all trades. If this works out, i will more than likely do this on a regular basis as i make money on red pretty easily.

I have moved your post to the proper subforum. Though please be advised that this type of trade is not prefered.

3MdY0Mt.gif