^^BlueMYSTIC/PURITY^^--{Recruiting}-- [The Biggest Family On Blue Server]--International--(top10 Gui

Chaingaming

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 30 hours

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = yes

3.How many badge do u have? = 2

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Ditto he is the Pokemon who want to be anyone.

5.Why u want to be part of us? = To meet new friends and to enjoy the journey in the world of Pokemon.

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 24+

7.What region u finish? = None

hopefully I can join as a new Active player :) thanks for reading.

IGN = Gamerhellborn

hi gamerhellborn thanks for applying on us,,

as i can see on ur application u didnt meet the other requirments but u can still use discord so im glad to say this.. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :Heart:

i will pm u our link to join on our discord server..

have fun and injoy the game with us :Heart:

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 215

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = Yes

3.How many badge do u have? = I have 24 badges

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = My favortite pokemon Is chimchar because fire Is my type, and one of the first fire types I saw was chimchar And i just thought It was so cool!

5.Why u want to be part of us? = I have no guild, and I thought This guild look pretty awesome! I want to play with friends and have a good time!

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 215

7.What region u finish? = Kanto,johto,hoenn

8.Can u tell us about you? = Iam a 13 years old boy who loves to play games and collecting pokemon cards.

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = Yes

10.What is ur main goal in game? = To have a great time with friends and I also like ev train and shiny hunting!

Ig name, villesvahlin

366172 1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 215

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = Yes

3.How many badge do u have? = I have 24 badges

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = My favortite pokemon Is chimchar because fire Is my type, and one of the first fire types I saw was chimchar And i just thought It was so cool!

5.Why u want to be part of us? = I have no guild, and I thought This guild look pretty awesome! I want to play with friends and have a good time!

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 215

7.What region u finish? = Kanto,johto,hoenn

8.Can u tell us about you? = Iam a 13 years old boy who loves to play games and collecting pokemon cards.

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = Yes

10.What is ur main goal in game? = To have a great time with friends and I also like ev train and shiny hunting!

Ig name, villesvahlin

Awesome thanks for applying I'll PM you the link to our discord :)