^^BlueMYSTIC/PURITY^^--{Recruiting}-- [The Biggest Family On Blue Server]--International--(top10 Gui

Chaingaming

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 31 hours and 54 minuits

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = Yes

3.How many badge do u have? = 7

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Absol, Beautiful, majestic and a good fighter

5.Why u want to be part of us? = Because you seem like a nice friendly community

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 31 hours and 54 minuits

7.What region u finish? = kanto soo, just gotta beat Giovanni

8.Can u tell us about you? = I'm a dude with some insecurities but my friends say I'm a nice and fun guy

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = probably not

10.What is ur main goal in game? = To be the verry best, like no-one ever was. Nah but to have fun, catch as many as possible and make as good of a team I can.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.How many hours ur gameplay? =2-3 a day

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? =yes

3.How many badge do u have? =9

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? =charizard first pokemon i ever chose in games

5.Why u want to be part of us? =i want to have a fun competitive guild to play with gets boring playing alone

6.How many play hours u have in game? =21

7.What region u finish? =kanto

8.Can u tell us about you? =im 19 like soccer and played pokemon till Black

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = yes

10.What is ur main goal in game? =to have fun and pvp

View more smilies

Post Reply First unread post • 32 posts

Previous

367113 1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 31 hours and 54 minuits

3.How many badge do u have? = 7

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Absol, Beautiful, majestic and a good fighter

5.Why u want to be part of us? = Because you seem like a nice friendly community

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 31 hours and 54 minuits

7.What region u finish? = kanto soo, just gotta beat Giovanni

8.Can u tell us about you? = I'm a dude with some insecurities but my friends say I'm a nice and fun guy

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = probably not

10.What is ur main goal in game? = To be the verry best, like no-one ever was. Nah but to have fun, catch as many as possible and make as good of a team I can.

367723 1.How many hours ur gameplay? =2-3 a day

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? =charizard first pokemon i ever chose in games

5.Why u want to be part of us? =i want to have a fun competitive guild to play with gets boring playing alone

367723 1.How many hours ur gameplay? =2-3 a day

thanks for applying :Shy: the link of our DISCORD server will be pm on u @ here

thanks a lot and have fun with us :Heart:

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

• 2 weeks later...

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 1100+ hours.

3.How many badge do u have? = All.

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Goomy.Because its Goomy.Also Galvantula cause she is a spider.

5.Why u want to be part of us? = Because you seem like the perfect fit for me(in-game goals etc)

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 1100+

7.What region u finish? = All 3.

8.Can u tell us about you? = I'm a guy that likes to learn things about PVP and exchange opinions on it but also like to farm and chat with guildies.

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = My ratio when 1st started was 45% and starting the next season i had something like 59% win ratio.Im still trying to get better for sure.

10.What is ur main goal in game? = Have fun PVPing and socialize with legit ppl and no phonies.

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 4-5Hr for day

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = yes

3.How many badge do u have? = 24, finish all the story

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Charizard, the reason its that charmander was me first pokemon in me gameboy and when i have the chance i pick charmander for get me charizard again.

5.Why u want to be part of us? = Im coming back for a break for 10 months, now im here i want to take all me free time (happy for have one) and focus on high metas in game and u are the best who can help me with that and make me better player and better person in the game dude.

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 233Hr, 20Min

8.Can u tell us about you? = Im 21 years old, from Venezuela first languague its spanish sorry for bad english, i like pvp more than anything and story but i finish the 3 xD. I like talk with me members friends make jokes, and help each others.

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = i think, like i say i have 10 month off and now im coming back and first im reading all the patch notes and focus on see what on me team its ok and what no.

10.What is ur main goal in game? = Right now enter in pvp world, i have aprox 13-15 poke lvl 100, and want to complete 16-20 good poke for pvp, and get better and better. Make friends in game and be nice.

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 4-5Hr for day

2.Are u able to use DISCORD? = yes

3.How many badge do u have? = 24, finish all the story

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = Charizard, the reason its that charmander was me first pokemon in me gameboy and when i have the chance i pick charmander for get me charizard again.

5.Why u want to be part of us? = Im coming back for a break for 10 months, now im here i want to take all me free time (happy for have one) and focus on high metas in game and u are the best who can help me with that and make me better player and better person in the game dude.

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 233Hr, 20Min

8.Can u tell us about you? = Im 21 years old, from Venezuela first languague its spanish sorry for bad english, i like pvp more than anything and story but i finish the 3 xD. I like talk with me members friends make jokes, and help each others.

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = i think, like i say i have 10 month off and now im coming back and first im reading all the patch notes and focus on see what on me team its ok and what no.

10.What is ur main goal in game? = Right now enter in pvp world, i have aprox 13-15 poke lvl 100, and want to complete 16-20 good poke for pvp, and get better and better. Make friends in game and be nice.

Hey sorry for the late reply but here is the link to our discord https://discord.gg/9D8SF

Re: ^^BlueMYSTIC/PURITY^^--{Recruiting}-- [The Biggest Family On Blue Server]--International--(top10 hj

<t>1. How many hours? <br/>

<br/>

- I currently have 295 hrs played <br/>

<br/>

2. Are you able to use discord? <br/>

<br/>

- Yes, i actually have an account on discord already<br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? <br/>

<br/>

- you are looking at the tri-regional champion lol (all badges)<br/>

<br/>

4. Who is your favorite pokemon and why? <br/>

<br/>

- I would have to go with scizor, interesting typing and a real powerhouse....and with a mega....forget about it lol<br/>

<br/>

5.Why do you want to be a part of us? <br/>

<br/>

- I want to enjoy this game to the fullest with some friends and people to battle with as well, every game is fun with a crowd! <br/>

<br/>

6. How many play hours in game? <br/>

<br/>

- 295<br/>

<br/>

7. What region you finished? <br/>

<br/>

- Kanto, Johto, Hoenn<br/>

<br/>

8. Can you tell us about you? <br/>

<br/>

- Well, i am a huge pokemon fan....first stumbled into this game a couple of months ago but I was in the process of moving and becoming a police officer so gameplay time was severely limited. But now I have more time to spare to enjoy playing this game and I would like to do so while in a guild.<br/>

<br/>

9. Can you do pvp ranked battle? <br/>

<br/>

- Yes, I am currently farming and training my own pvp pokes <br/>

<br/>

10. What is my main goal in game? <br/>

<br/>

- Rise to the top and see this game through to the end</t>

1:250 hours in game

2:yess I use discord

3: 23 badges

4: gyarados

5:becuz I want a family guild who cares newbie:-)

6:kanto & jhoto finished and hoenn is almost complete

7: Lokesh17 IGN,18Year old, I live in India,

8:yess I do PVP battles

9:I need to catch every single poke in PRO ITS MY GOAL

:-):-):-):-):-)

1.How many hours ur gameplay? =220h

3.How many badge do u have? = All of them

4.Who is ur Favorite pokemon and why? = I like gengar cause he is very fast and can sweep entire teams if trained correctly

5.Why u want to be part of us? = cause I 'd like to be part of a team and help as much as I can.

6.How many play hours u have in game? = 220h +

7.What region u finish? = Kanto, Johto, Hoenn

8.Can u tell us about you? = I have played most pokemon games and I have a good knowledge in competitive battling, I am always willing to learn of course :D

9.Can u do a pvp rank battle? = Yes, I'm currently working on my pvp pokemon

10.What is ur main goal in game? = To train good pokemon and win as many pvp battles as possible