Reality and Illusion [BLUE SERVER]

Bo180203

363064 Name's: guyoverthesky

2. I have many pokes i want ev trained, will keep daycare busy : P

3. Gliscor with impish. can take a hit -> sword dance -> roost -> opponent roasted

4. and 6. I have discord and yes i can be active on both

5. my favorite pokemon is poison heal gliscor, as he's able to do so much work and is fun to play with

363295 Application form

1.My in game name is Mackfox123

2.To be honest I don't really know but I want this 2 be my first guild. Also, I can really help when u need me

3.a Pokemon nature that would fit me would be lax since I'm very carefree and lazy

4.I already have discord and I use it all da time

5.My favorite Pokemon would be Decidueye, it's my favorite because it's a type of Pokemon I've been waiting for

6.yes I can, Because I play lots of games on steam with friends and we use discord, even if we're not playing we still use it

363192 1.What is your IGN?: Velatone

2.What can you offer to our guild?: Largely going to be a PvP player, and I know this guild is looking for more of them. I have a lot of time spent in a multitude of Pokemon games, some being legit, others not so much.

3.Relate your characteristic to a Pokemon nature: Lax

4.Can you install Discord?: I've got it already :P

5.What is your fav poke and why do you like it?: Lugia, because cancer muitiscale heal bs. (plus Lugia's lore is dope)

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?: I spend more time than I should on both as is :)

sorry for the late reply guys , my bad :( but you are all accepted xD

https://discord.gg/49NscVW Here is the link to our discord :P

bobofinal.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application form

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Cuong112

2.What can you offer to our guild? I'm training many PvP pokemons and I'm playing in PvP too. I'm quite good at playing PvP. :y:

3.Relate your characteristic to a Pokemon nature :3 Calm. :Shy:

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? Well, Discord isn't very popular in my country. But I can install it if I'm accepted.

5.What is your favorite Pokemon and why do you like it? Minior. Because it does very well in battles with its ability and Shell Smash. It's also very cute :Heart-eyes: .

6.Can you be active in both the game and Discord? Sure, I'll be active in both whenever I have free time.

Application form

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Cuong112

2.What can you offer to our guild? I'm training many PvP pokemons and I'm playing in PvP too. I'm quite good at playing PvP. :y:

3.Relate your characteristic to a Pokemon nature :3 Calm. :Shy:

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? Well, Discord isn't very popular in my country. But I can install it if I'm accepted.

5.What is your favorite Pokemon and why do you like it? Minior. Because it does very well in battles with its ability and Shell Smash. It's also very cute :Heart-eyes: .

6.Can you be active in both the game and Discord? Sure, I'll be active in both whenever I have free time.

Im vietnamese too xD but im in school. Find me in vietnam chat and i will send invitation

bobofinal.gif

1. Nidorook

2. I'm currently trying to get through the story, but I love hunting for pokemon and making cash. I understand the game mechanics pretty well, like finding certain natures and IVs. I also don't EV training. It gets boring, but someone has to do it.

3. I'm a pretty calm individual. I can take a lot of hints before I lash out ;)

4. Yes. Already a member of the Discord.

5. My favorite pokemon is Slowbro. I love his Gen 2 sprite and I use him in the newer generations. Also, Water and Psychic are my favorite types :)

6. Yes. I play almost everyday for a few hours, and I check the Discord pretty often.

365533 1. Nidorook

2. I'm currently trying to get through the story, but I love hunting for pokemon and making cash. I understand the game mechanics pretty well, like finding certain natures and IVs. I also don't EV training. It gets boring, but someone has to do it.

3. I'm a pretty calm individual. I can take a lot of hints before I lash out ;)

4. Yes. Already a member of the Discord.

5. My favorite pokemon is Slowbro. I love his Gen 2 sprite and I use him in the newer generations. Also, Water and Psychic are my favorite types :)

6. Yes. I play almost everyday for a few hours, and I check the Discord pretty often.

https://discord.gg/QM529MH

txyuOxn.png pQuqGUT.png

1. PvdH

2. IIm an adult, open person, finally found best MMO for myself, can offer interesting conversation,

in future maybe also some help for newcomers. Also can help with every task you give me

3. Careful, im not making many mistakes in this game, trying to think before every fight, reading a lot forum

4. Yeah, sure

5. Definitely Abra, i've played fire red so many times and always tried to catch it.

6. Yep