Reality and Illusion [BLUE SERVER]

Bo180203

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

358923 hi guys i want to be with you ;)

1. Dami737

2.ages and ages of playng pokemon since when i was child ahah (and if you are interested i'm a freestyle motocross rider... but shhhhh...)

3.hasty

4.yes, need your channel

5. shiftry, he is perfect, speed and style

6.I'll try, is there an app for smartphone by discord?

i'm italian,22 ages and i already have a shiny slowbro :Heart-eyes: :y:

You are in xD Welcome

bobofinal.gif

1.What is your IGN?: Sunashi

2.What can you offer to our guild?: Somewhat competent PvP player, love collecting all sorts of things, will be active and helpful in guild chat :)

3.Relate your characteristic to a pokemon nature: Jolly :)

4.Can you install Discord?: Already have it!

5.What is your fav poke and why do you like it?: Possibly Suicune. I love the lore of the legendary beasts, seeing that Vaporeon use to be my favorite.

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?: Certainly!

Name's: guyoverthesky

2. I have many pokes i want ev trained, will keep daycare busy : P

3. Gliscor with impish. can take a hit -> sword dance -> roost -> opponent roasted

4. and 6. I have discord and yes i can be active on both

5. my favorite pokemon is poison heal gliscor, as he's able to do so much work and is fun to play with

1.What is your IGN?: Velatone

2.What can you offer to our guild?: Largely going to be a PvP player, and I know this guild is looking for more of them. I have a lot of time spent in a multitude of Pokemon games, some being legit, others not so much.

3.Relate your characteristic to a Pokemon nature: Lax

4.Can you install Discord?: I've got it already :P

5.What is your fav poke and why do you like it?: Lugia, because cancer muitiscale heal bs. (plus Lugia's lore is dope)

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?: I spend more time than I should on both as is :)

Application form

1.My in game name is Mackfox123

2.To be honest I don't really know but I want this 2 be my first guild. Also, I can really help when u need me

3.a Pokemon nature that would fit me would be lax since I'm very carefree and lazy

4.I already have discord and I use it all da time

5.My favorite Pokemon would be Decidueye, it's my favorite because it's a type of Pokemon I've been waiting for

6.yes I can, Because I play lots of games on steam with friends and we use discord, even if we're not playing we still use it