Trick - how exactly it works ?

Danielaroche0

Hello, I have an Alakazam with a Trick move.

Info by "PokemonDB":

Effects

Trick switches held items with the target. It does not require both Pokémon to be holding an item, in which case the item is simply given to the target or received from it.

Switching items with wild Pokémon is permanent (received items are kept, given items are lost). All held items in Trainer battles and wi-fi/linked battles (including Battle Tower/Subway/Maison) are returned to their respective owners at the end of a battle.

Pokemon with the ability Sticky Hold cannot have their held item removed. The Griseous Orb cannot be removed from Giratina; Type Plates cannot be removed from Arceus; Drives cannot be removed from Genesect; and Mega Stones cannot be removed from their respective Pokémon.

Changes

In Generations 3-4, switching items with a Trainer's Pokémon is also permanent, but Trick will fail if used by a wild Pokémon or a Trainer's Pokémon.[/quote2]

I need to now how exactly is the Trick move works in this client.

The main questions are:

1. What is the rate that a wild pokemon holds an item?

2. If I use Trick on a wild pokemon that holds an item, will it give me the item 100%? no matter if I run, kill, or got killed ?

3. If I use Trick on an NPC's pokemon that holds an item, "" "" "" ""... ?

4. If I use Trick in PVP on a player's pokemon that holds an item, "" "" "" ""...?

5. Will the item will be transferred to my pokemon or to my bagpack ?

I realy need this to be cleared for me, thanks =)

tumblr_mo4hg1hXCT1s8qamno1_500.gif

1. What is the rate that a wild pokemon holds an item?

--> was stated several times in the forums. around 5-8 %

2. If I use Trick on a wild pokemon that holds an item, will it give me the item 100%? no matter if I run, kill, or got killed ?

--> Use a pokemon with frisk, battle wild ones until it spots one with item. switch to your trick-pokemon and test it.

--> as far as i know, npc's pokemon don't hold items. i might be wrong though.

4. If I use Trick in PVP on a player's pokemon that holds an item, "" "" "" ""...?

--> ask a friend for a test battle and test it.

--> see number 2

48125 1. What is the rate that a wild pokemon holds an item?

--> was stated several times in the forums. around 5-8 %

--> Use a pokemon with frisk, battle wild ones until it spots one with item. switch to your trick-pokemon and test it.

--> as far as i know, npc's pokemon don't hold items. i might be wrong though.

--> ask a friend for a test battle and test it.

--> see number 2

ok thanks =)

tumblr_mo4hg1hXCT1s8qamno1_500.gif