Server Down / Can't Connect / When Will Server be Up

Sage

1. 1.

As many of you are aware the server has been down for 8 hours now as of this post.

We are aware of this, the proper staff has been contacted about this.

While I can't go into details, I would like to remind everyone they are people with lives outside of PRO as well.

Currently away being a daddy.
that is from Shane's signature

Non of the staff gets paid to do this, they make build, support the game all on their free time.

I know a lot of you are wondering well when will it be back up. The honest is answer is we do NOT know.

I can assure you though we have reached out to these very busy people.

I contacted them again not to long ago giving them an update letting them know the server is still down.

Other staff has contacted them as well.

We are now in LIVE BETA, and you will keep your progress!

The team is working on new updates and amazing things are to come soon.

Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment

From the front page.

As I know this makes a lot of people unhappy, let me remind you of some of the troubles OTHERS have had to go through. CURRENTLY Droid Users are stuck waiting till the 31st of Oct(and you thought 8 hours was bad). The ENTIRE last version Mac users couldn't play without some work around.

So while it's a very unpleasant thing we going through not being able to play, sadly it is to be expected

We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to fix this issue soon.

For Real Time Updates please visit the Support Chat

For Server status you can visit the Homepage

Thank You