Locking posts for no reason = bad moderators

Phoenixsoul

I am the one who locked those topics. I ALSO stated in those topics where you can find Real Time Information.

D4wJ7vR.png

These are rules that were here before I became staff. I responded to those threads. Informed the users WHY the thread was being locked.

You can contact me directly on the Support Chat. Also like the previous user stated I took into consideration all of those who use the forum and I did make a post.

This is not misinformation, this is an absence of information which should be understandable in an open beta. And please, read the home page, these things are to be expected. The server probably simply crashed at a bad time, when the devs(the ones that are able to resolve this issue) are sleeping or tending to their jobs and families.

I also understand why they would lock or delete these threads. The forums could easily be saturated with people complaining about server status, I'm even hesitant to bump this thread by posting this reply. It's also a rule that you don't bring this up in the forums, so please don't ask about server status. Like I said, all it really does is clog up the forum with multiple threads of people asking when they can play.

Just be patient and do something else for now. If you're really adamant on playing ASAP, just keep a browser window open with the home page up. Open the window every once in a while, hit F5 to refresh and see if the server is up, then go back to your youtube videos or whatever you are doing to pass time. I think there is a thread where people are drinking and posting for fun while we wait too.

I know this game is addicting haha. I want to play pretty bad but at least I can get some work done at home while I wait.

Phaedrus in the hizzouse!

48085 Still 0 information in ANNOUNCEMENTS section

-> -> We still dont know when its back up - ( Admin/Dev not Avaiable atm ) Please be Patient. ( Also check this! Important: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7735 ) <- <-

Theres a Thread, please. Or does it have to be in the Announcement section?!

It must be there. Would you put important information in offtopic/guides/trade? I don't think so.

P.S.: Nice disrespect, using that word; "cry". We don't insult people and we don't "cry". We discuss and complain about things.

48085 Still 0 information in ANNOUNCEMENTS section

-> -> We still dont know when its back up - ( Admin/Dev not Avaiable atm ) Please be Patient. ( Also check this! Important: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7735 ) <- <-

Theres a Thread, please. Or does it have to be in the Announcement section?!

It must be there. Would you put important information in offtopic/guides/trade? I don't think so.

Its in Generel Support, where everybody is about to cry, open a thread and more.

PhoenixSoul - This thread is not a very productive thread, all it's accomplishing is petty argument among users.

Your complaining i locked threads, that were in clear violation of the rules as seen in my previous picture.

Your first complained there was nothing posted. I then posted something giving a bit more detail than what is being said over and over in the live chat

Now you complain about where it's posted.

It is NOT in the Announcements for a reason. As you stated below

Announcements: "here is where important announcements and latest news about the game can we found".

^ An unplanned temporary server crash in a game that's barely been out for a few months, and is a live beta isn't the type of content to be placed there. If we did that all of the relevant game information "events" etc would be buried and most would ignore them.

Before you even make it to the forums on the server status on the homepage. It looks like e4jaEEO.png

In both of the post that were locked it was explained where to find more information.

You may PM me on the Support Chat or in the Forums if you wish to continue this in a civil manor however, as this is becoming a toxic thread it is being locked as well.

You are free to post some of your idea's in the suggestion forum ie "post server down in announcements forum"

However your current approach is causing to much toxicity.