YouTube-Guides and other fun stuff!

Denteroni

1. 1.

Hey guys,

my name is “Denter” and I'm currently working on my German gaming blog. Since I absolutely fell in love with PRO round about a year ago, I am dedicating an extra section to Pokemon Revolution Online in which I´m planning to provide all sorts of Guides (Events, Bosses, Questlines) and other stuff like Tips & Tricks (written in German, may add some translations in the future)

All written content is eventually ending up as videos on my YouTube-Channel, which you might want to check out some time.

Obviously most of you non-German-speaking guys won't understand a word, so I decided to add some sort of subtitles and/or basic information in English for the international audience. Just mute my annoying voice, if you can´t stand it any longer :Smile:

Currently I'm working on a playlist on how you can defeat each and every boss “easily” with different tactics while I'm trying to mainly focus on “easy-to-get”-Pokemon for people who are new to the PRO Endgame. Once most of the bosses are covered, the plan is to add some “hot” questlines like Rocket Hideout, Hoenn Teleport Quest, Pinkan Island and stuff like that.

If this sounds interesting to you, you might want to check out my signature.

Thanks for tuning in! Would love to get some constructive feedback!

Also a huge Thank You! to Shane and all the Staff members for creating an awesome game and Pokemon experience! Keep up the good work! :Heart:

Peace out,

Denter

jJwtrt