New Ideas updated!

Zezu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48330 Coin- Adding a coin in shop can really help people,It will be the same as you did for membership.Will also make buying coins alot easier and they can avoid scam.

I agree with this due to the fact that a lot of people are trying to convince people to give their account info when trying to sell membership/coins, etc. simply having a thing where you can select it and type in a number of coins to buy and it will produce an item with that many coins on it would be an incredible step to prevent this type of scam/abuse.

48330 Treasure Box- Box in coin shops that cost 50 coins , will give a person random held evo items or PVP items such as choice scarf ,Assualt vest etc. Will be a great gamble.

I second this. Even though I don't have any money right now to spend on the game :( I think a lot of people would be more likely to gamble on this, as I know I would be likely to given the financial ability.

48330 Player Gyms/E4- since i seen the post about custom region i was thinking maybe players can own their gyms by buying it,making their own badge and can have their spot replaced by another player in a rank battle.

Several games I've played/GM'd for have this function. For example, Rappelz has a weekly siege battle where guilds fight over the rights to own a dungeon. Perhaps a weekly siege to own a particular gym, and the owning guild would get say 5% of the money earned from that gym or something fair. Keep in mind that the games that have this function don't take that money out of the player's hands, it is generated and then added to a guild bank. This could also help guild masters help their guildies when needing a certain item/pokemon. (just an idea)

48330 Guild verbs- guild verbs for co-leaders might need some fixing up, like inv ,change guild icon etc.

I fully agree. as it stands, only the guild leader can add or kick or edit message. I don't like the idea that co leader could change the icon. I'm part of the Team Rocket guild, and have been since PWO, and I would never agree to or allow another person to edit the guild icon. But for a co leader to add someone, that is entirely needed; and possibly edit the message of the day, to instruct people of what's needed to be farmed. (example: so and so needs a black sludge, can y'all help him get one by farming muks and grimers in a certain place?)

48330 Coin- Adding a coin in shop can really help people,It will be the same as you did for membership.Will also make buying coins alot easier and they can avoid scam.

Treasure Box- Box in coin shops that cost 50 coins , will give a person random held evo items or PVP items such as choice scarf ,Assualt vest etc. Will be a great gamble.

Pokerus- Have it give +2 extra evs when training etc(stacks with macho). Make it unable to spread to other pokemons.This will stop the abuse of it. And have it go away in 24 hrs, unless its saved in a pc.

C-Quest npc- NPCS that give coins for completion , can help those who dont have money to buy things from shop.

Player Gyms/E4- since i seen the post about custom region i was thinking maybe players can own their gyms by buying it,making their own badge and can have their spot replaced by another player in a rank battle.

Item trade- We need this 100%.

Rebattle toggle- NPCS are so annoying even though they can help lvl,get a lil cash from them . Players like myself would rather not battle them over.

Guild verbs- guild verbs for co-leaders might need some fixing up, like inv ,change guild icon etc.

More coming soon.

1. Would more than likely devalue coins just as putting membership medalion in the shop did.

2. Nice suggestion, I like the idea of a treasure box it could be added i see no downside to this.

3. No comment...

4. I really, really like this one, staff would have to develop a way to make such npc's difficult to find as this would also devalue coins if you can easily get them from npc's

5. Player Gyms, again no comment....

6. I suppose you mean direct item trading?

7. Solid Idea, could be done

8. The guild system as it stands is incomplete, many features won't be added until shane gets around to it. This idea will be implemented later.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.