Guild members in PVP

Snowbull

hi, to avoid incomprehension, i would love to suggest a change for pvp, players in same guild can't face each other.

Why that?

Well, first of all guild points doesnt get lowered, secondly it's always bad to take away points from friends and third, i think it would be a way to avoid people boosting each other, i hope youw ould consider my idea, thank you

JxEhvYc.gif

361459 hi, to avoid incomprehension, i would love to suggest a change for pvp, players in same guild can't face each other.

Why that?

Well, first of all guild points doesnt get lowered, secondly it's always bad to take away points from friends and third, i think it would be a way to avoid people boosting each other, i hope youw ould consider my idea, thank you

Agreed

I disagree.

1 - If one loses and the other wins, there isn't really much of a change in the guild points ladder. If you face your teammate on the ladder, (most of the cases) I'd say the guild is already stacked so losing some points isn't an issue for the ranking of the guild.

2 - You shouldn't feel bad about taking points away from a friend. As in every competitive individual game/sport, there's one winner and one loser. Sometimes you're gonna win, sometimes you're gonna lose. If you constantly win, well you're the better player and deserve every win. No one should be feel bad when there's justice in the final result. Of course, pokemon has a big luck factor, called "hax". If you win due to hax, you should feel bad if you have a soul, but it's part of the game so you should live well with it.

3 (adding this myself) - Forcing guild teammates to not face each other won't solve boosting. If that were a thing, everyone would just agree to be on different guilds to boost each other anyways. Besides, you can have friends outside of the guild that you're fine with trade winning. Imo the only thing to put a stop to this is already being done - punishing whoever breaks the rules. There will always exist players who'll break the rules to get what they want, either be botting or trade winning, we are greedy beings by nature so making rules and punishing who breaks them is the way to go. Adjusting who we face in the ladder will bring more harm than good, as in longer queue's or not allowing competitive friendly teammates who want to actually face each other for points, when there's more at stake.