Shadow Tag Voting

Palpatine

p7DlWJ7.jpgYVOGg9a.jpg

Dont ban e.e u have so many things to put in game yet!!! Why take out the fun of other people just because some players dont know how to deal with one pokemon?

I dont use shadowtag pokes but I dont really have a problem with and I can easy show u a list of pokes who can deal with them

q07Upwe.jpg And those are just by lv up :Crazy:

Fear.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1490216719-gothi-vote.png

i vote to don't ban shadow tag abi even if without the team preview gothitelle become a great poke to playd it last season, you can't use it that much, only possible to set up on may be 2 or 3 match on 10 done, because poke that we can trap got many way to counter the trap, slowbro can use calm mind to + scald and psychock to annoye you, starmie life orb kill goth, so bad idea to trap a starmie without checking his item before, tangrworth can learn Knock off and beat you, same on tentacruel, the only poke i see that can be totaly lock and can't do anything against gothitelle are klefki / alomomola that are two very very strong stall but as every poke has to have some counter :)

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png

Without the preview team, I vote for it.

I think the priority for the PVP is to set up the team-preview, its existent in all pokemon games and the fangames (even in the PokéMMO competition) I see no reason why here one should continue without, the PVP would be great for Everyone with his.

Thank you.

267232Capturede769cran20170322a768225742.png

388048chaos.png

I vote for ban Shadow Tag , annoying ability for pvp players and even the experience once , because you don't need skills with shadow tag I mean simply to use it not funny for our good pvpers , without goth you can use everything normally and do nice skills with your own ability not fake skills :)</I></B><B><I>

sorry for weak english :P <i></i>

3c0ee9a3302f1.png10fb1ae4d1671.png

DONT BAN

1. its a rare and expensive pokemon

2. It only counters a few pokemon,

3.It keeps stall teams down

4. We should ban pvp prize legendary pokemon before catch-able pokemon

5. I dont think its broken, I never see it in pvp. I fought 2 ppl with one last season with over 300 ranked pvp matches so by that classification its RU :Cool:

zHvY0lL.png

people voting to ban gothitelle want to run 6 stall pokemon because they're bad at pvp

My Vote - NOT BAN

I'm just a noob at PvP but to be honest , Pro doesn't have a lot of things to deal with , so don't ban all things you have right now. We just need to fit in you know, shadow tag is not that hard if you use correct pokes. This is just for fun and if you ban everything , it will not be fun anymore. But, this is an opinion from a boy just started PvP for 1 week T_T

Here is photos to prove I can vote:

unknown.png

bobofinal.gif

Vote - Don't Ban

Gothitelle is not prevalent enough in PRO to be meta shaping, the pokemon that Goth hard counters still have high representation, if Goth was such an issue this wouldn't be the case.

If your team is weak to any pokemon, then that is a problem with your team not the said pokemon. I am unsure why people seem to think this is exclusive to Goth. If you get consistently swept by Talon you change your team, If you get consistently swept by Azumarill you change your team, but for some reason if you get swept by Goth you don't change your team you come to the forums and request a ban.

Perhaps the reason people may be willing to change their teams for other pokemon but request a ban for Goth is because of the precedent set by Showdown. However in Gen5 which PRO is basically in, Goth was not banned on Showdown. It was only banned once Mega's and Choice Items were available in conjunction, neither of which are in PRO.

Sticking with the logic that this call for a ban spurs from Showdown, (putting aside the fact it wasn't banned) Showdown has a glaring difference to PRO, everyone has any Pokemon they like. When something is broken on Showdown, players can instantly bandwagon it. This cannot be done in PRO. Showdown is in no way applicable to PRO.

As for team preview, that swings both ways. You could put Goth in on a risky pokemon like Tangrowth and potentially die, when the player also has Blissey, which is much safer to setup on, but without preview you don't know that. But again not having team preview is not an issue exclusive to Gothitelle, however it still gets singled out. For example I like to play hyper-offence and have often sac'd a pokemon that I wouldn't have knowing what pokemon my opponent had waiting for me, should they all be banned too because of no preview? Of course not.

TLDR - PRO doesn't have the factors that contributed to Goth being banned.

WRk8FGi.jpg