Pikachu ''unlearning surf''?

Liliyen

So i learned my pikachu surf (this one was caught in viridian forest, but i had pikachu as a starter), but few minutes later after i logged in game and tried to surf on route 6, my pikachu's surf was gone. i don't know if it is just me but please try to fix this now im broke and have to wait for cooldown. thanks

aAt4fGg.png

364569 So i learned my pikachu surf (this one was caught in viridian forest, but i had pikachu as a starter), but few minutes later after i logged in game and tried to surf on route 6, my pikachu's surf was gone. i don't know if it is just me but please try to fix this now im broke and have to wait for cooldown. thanks

To my knowledge, only starter Pikachus can learn surf. If you somehow did teach it to your viridian one, that is a bug and is probably why it does not appear on its moveset anymore. I dont understand how teaching your pikachu surf made you broke however, and I don't quite understand how what cooldown you are referring to.

• 5 weeks later...

By saying that i was broke was because i only had 8k pokedollars, which is the cost of learning that move from tutor. And cooldown i was reffering to was that if you learn surf to pikachu, you can learn it again 2-3 weeks later. But, like Reikou said, i think it was from disconnection i had minutes after learning the move. Anyway thanks for answering, i guess i will have to wait until i can learn that move again.

aAt4fGg.png