Unobtainable Legendaries in Ladder..

Diogoyeti

Making this thread to remind the staff unobtainable legendaries being allowed in pvp is completely unfair and unbalanced. When u got a poke that no one builds around and can tank super effective shots WITH leech seed up and setup then just rest and sleeptalk.

I've met him b4 and i've seen others and i have made a post reguarding this yet got no response. :Grin:

Would like to get a response on this by the staff as to why it is allowed when everyone else's obtainable legendaries are synch fails and most with a total of 60ivs.

Thank You for reading. :Heart:

refering particularly to this guy: 3029f9v.png

2m36ans.png

364738 Making this thread to remind the staff unobtainable legendaries being allowed in pvp is completely unfair and unbalanced. When u got a poke that no one builds around and can tank super effective shots WITH leech seed up and setup then just rest and sleeptalk.

I've met him b4 and i've seen others and i have made a post reguarding this yet got no response. :Grin:

Would like to get a response on this by the staff as to why it is allowed when everyone else's obtainable legendaries are synch fails and most with a total of 60ivs.

Thank You for reading. :Heart:

refering particularly to this guy: 3029f9v.png

Well he won it fair and square from a tournament I think its fair that he is allowed to use it

364738 -snip-

They're rewards which aren't strictly unobtainable just rare and hard to get, not any legendary is allowed in ranked either here's the list of banned pokemon, none with a base stat total over 600 are allowed.

This subject has had replies from staff in the past yet gets bought up again regardless, so there are likely some that haven't had a reply or ended up full of arguing and obscenities so got locked and has been buried or removed from public viewing

Not everyones legendaries are sync fails/bad IV either yet those ones are still allowed

It's not possible to build a team which can deal with every available pokemon regardless, plus using any of the reward pokemon doesn't guarantee them wins, they still lose just like everybody else

Everyone hates the fact some have unique pokemon, but wouldn't hesitate to use it themselves if it was theirs, they were earned and as long as their base stats are low enough they're allowed

Gotta admit, I would hate to face a Suicune in PvP, but he's won that from a tournament in PRO which everyone was able to participate in. So it's technically obtainable and is under the '600 base stat limit'.

If this was about a staff only Latias/Heatran/Genesect or something you may have had a point, but I, personally, don't agree with you regarding the Suicune.