Speed of Talonflame

Prassetya

I found a problem about my talonflame(gale wing) when i doing pvp. magnezone and politoed can outspeed my talonflame when i dont use prio move(flare blitz and u turn), when i ask, they not used quick claw or item to increase the speed, my talonflame speed is 299, and when i see their poke (magnezone), it speed only 218. please help me for this problem.

Thank You

366463 I found a problem about my talonflame(gale wing) when i doing pvp. magnezone and politoed can outspeed my talonflame when i dont use prio move(flare blitz and u turn), when i ask, they not used quick claw or item to increase the speed, my talonflame speed is 299, and when i see their poke (magnezone), it speed only 218. please help me for this problem.

Thank You

I assume your Talonflame was paralyzed? Forgot to take macho braces off after training it?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

thanks for your answer, but my talonflame didnt have any status problem, and it hold sharp beak

Could you take a video of you testing this out with a friend and showing the bug?

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]

Locked, as evidence is not presented.

If you do encounter this issue again, and has evidence to support your claim, than post here next time.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.