I can't accept the users agreement

Ctdmjanna

Did you play the game before without problem with that phone? Your phone's standard screen resolution is 320 x 480. I haven't played via phone before but there are some programs to change the resolution of the games. Investigate these programs and try to change them through. I hope it helps.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

369054 Did you play the game before without problem with that phone? Your phone's standard screen resolution is 320 x 480. I haven't played via phone before but there are some programs to change the resolution of the games. Investigate these programs and try to change them through. I hope it helps.

Well it requires root which I donno how to do.. :S

369054 Did you play the game before without problem with that phone? Your phone's standard screen resolution is 320 x 480. I haven't played via phone before but there are some programs to change the resolution of the games. Investigate these programs and try to change them through. I hope it helps.

Well it requires root which I donno how to do.. :S

This will remove your phone from the warranty and is generally not a recommended method. It would be better to give up doing that method. Also you don't have to do root to play the game. Your phone's features don't seem to support playing games. You can get a better phone or run it on the computer. I hope we can see you among us as soon as possible. Best of luck.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]