POKEMON PC BOX RELEASED

Swordstab120

Many ppl release the wrong poke with the actual system, if something like SHIFT+CLICK and DRAG would be implemented I think a massive number of ppl would complain about the pokes the release for mistake.

Btw I would like something like that too :y:

At this moment you waste so much time in walking into the pokecenter and release crappy pkm.

It would make more sense to be able to release them at the moment you catched it.

After you catched a Pokemon there should be the typical Stats Window appearing in your face. Maybe add 2 Buttons like "Keep it" and "Release the Kraken" or something like this.

Just a little dream ;)

At this moment you waste so much time in walking into the pokecenter and release crappy pkm.

It would make more sense to be able to release them at the moment you catched it.

After you catched a Pokemon there should be the typical Stats Window appearing in your face. Maybe add 2 Buttons like "Keep it" and "Release the Kraken" or something like this.

Just a little dream ;)

I approve it. But it should be an option. For a player who does only story, this 2 buttons can be annoying.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9