Battle Frontier

Ghosticboypl

Hello, if this proposal ever falls, I apologize in advance. Namely, my suggestion is that since we have the Hoeen region, and now it is in the process of creating Sinnoh, then you could add the Battle Frontier. As we remember from the anime before Sinnoh, it was Battle Frontier. In PRO it would work on the principle that:

We have these zone symbols, these leaders in the form of Bosses. After winning a lot, we would have a sufficient number of points that could be exchanged for a given symbol. This symbol would unlock some rewards that you could get for those points.

I hope that my proposal will appeal to gamers.

Sorry for my bad English.

88zKlGS.png

Just passed by to say i like this idea, but if i remember correctly it was already suggested. I hope theyll add this soon.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I would like a battle frontier, but one more similar to Emerald's, but with co-op more readily accessible due to it being an MMO. I liked the challenge of getting the symbol by getting to the brain and winning, not by grinding for it. Alternatively, the silver symbol or maybe a new bronze symbol could work this way, but the other symbol(s) would have to be earned. The battle dome could also have an option for an all players tourny; that would be REALLY cool!