Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to win this nintendo switch because I love Nintendo games and the new the hybrid system seems very interesting to me, besides here in Argentina the console is not for sale.

User: dmjoule

Ive been playing PRO since December 2016 along side with my cousin. My cousin and I spent lots of time searching for the best Pokemon Online Simulator as we never had enough money to buy a Nintendo 3ds and play the original games. I really love the PRO community, nice and helpfull and i like the idea of Nintendo Switch giveaway. I would really appreciate if we win this prize.

I live in Tupelo, Mississipi, US. [PepinoPepi]

Well, my "player name" is Eriiick I am from Caracas - Venezuela, I will not lie about that I am a super fan of nintendo, that I have played pokemon for all my life or something, but the truth is that if I disposed To buy a nintendo switch would have to save all my money for 10 years approximately because the economic situation of my country does not allow me to acquire it in the immediate future, so ... Nothing lose with trying to win it by participating here.

I Choose You!