Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Name: Ridersempai

Reason: The gimmick around that console, the games and the portable part makes everything be one of the best consoles I saw so far as my usage/interest would go. Seems extremely fun to play with friends and in parties :D (also, but not least, would use it in the workplace as something to make the kids pay attention to me to get as reward to play there :P)

Evidence of sharing the giveaway: https://prnt.sc/eoob8l

giphy.gif

<3

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alanudao

IGN: alanudu

i love zelda since i was a child, it would be awesome to have the possibility to play the new one :Heart-eyes:

|Country: US|

Wow, I'm actually quite stunned to see such a giveaway from PRO. I would like to thank you guys for such a generous giveaway and many luck to everyone else on it! I honestly would love to play this with my little brother ^//^ :Smile:

tbh i never had any nitetendo game consoles until now as i couldnt afford it .. so it would be my luck and love from the pro team for my first ever gaming experience moment of my life in an best gaming device like nitendo if i can have it lets hope for the best ^^ :Smile:

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet

hlo everyone ^_^ listening if nitendo game consule make me feel like heaven idk whos gonna have this but m truly hope that i could get lucky as i wish to have it so hard u can count on me <3

location kathmandu

thanks to pro team for introducing the concept of giveaway ^_^ and yea may the best willing diehard gamers like me may win :p

wishing u all very best of a luck