Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

As you might heared (or not), in Poland all prices are basically higher than in other countries. When i first saw Nintendo Switch i really wanted to buy it and then i saw the price which is very high for someone like me ;c. This giveaway is a chance for me to enjoy that beautiful thing, expecially that i really love Zelda <3. Good luck everybody ;)

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Folks, Telborn here.

I'd love to get a chance to play the new Zelda game and the upcoming Mario Kart sequels, and maybe a new Pokemon (we can all wonder haha), been a fan of the Nintendo franchise since I was about 8 years old, so I'd love to make both my inner and grown-up child happy playing with it :Smile:

Best Regards,

Telborn

First at all thanks shane for this kind of activities,

Like each one here I want to win the nintendo switch so like 1st step I share this in twitter

I want to win the nintendo switch because I really got hype for this console but I cant have one atm. And not only the reward is good, also will be awesome to be in the stream like the winner. I hope luck to everyone and let get more ppl into PRO to have more giveaway like this.

#PROGiveaway :y:

367506 First at all thanks shane for this kind of activities,

Like each one here I want to win the nintendo switch so like 1st step I share this in twitter

I want to win the nintendo switch because I really got hype for this console but I cant have one atm. And not only the reward is good, also will be awesome to be in the stream like the winner. I hope luck to everyone and let get more ppl into PRO to have more giveaway like this.

#PROGiveaway :y:

Thanks for doing such an awesome Giveaway! I get out my Gameboy Advance yearly to play some of these good old Pokémon games or other classics. I couldn't afford a Nintendo DS in the past so I sadly missed out on all the newer games. To win this Nintendo Switch would really mean alot to me, because this way I could finally play some new games again. Don't get me wrong, I love my Pokémon Red Edition, but I'd love to try out some of the newer games ;D

My ingame name is Opaarnold.

Hi! fairly new player here, playing this with my girlfriend together because this is actually a cool game, im an old mmorpg world of warcraft 0.5% player, i will deffo share this with my friends over there! to bad we know about this since 2017 only !! :o atm we both (me and my gf) are @ the cave after lt surge muahaha hell cave this ! but we are going for 100 fast !

the reason id like to win this is, im a big fan of such consoles! i owned a wii u and other platforms, but the portable consoles like wii u, switch are one of a kind ! and defoo keeps my girlfriend busy at times haha!

heard from a guy at work these are very good consoles and some sick games on it aswell !

hope my chance is valid :)

mashadow21 - belgium - blue server