Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Ign: Knuckles

I would love to win the switch because I would love to be able to play it with my 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter and show them some cool games. Haven't been around a lot lately bit been working on playing more again now. Always have been around checking in on game progression ever since leaving the team, and must say Shane and team are doing a GREAT JOB!!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: LegendSoma

I'm a relatively new player to PRO. Have had the account for awhile, but I just started really playing today actually. As for why I should get the Switch? Well, I don't really have a reason why I should have it. I do want the Switch, more than one would think would be possible, but when it comes to giveaways like this, I have to acknowledge that not only am I not likely to get it, but there are probably other people who deserve it more than I do. People who are probably are in worse situations financially that have this as their only chance to get a Switch. I may not be the most financially secure in life, but I'm confident that with time and effort, I can save some cash to get it. I may want the Nintendo Switch really badly, but I understand that I'm unlikely to win it, so instead, I celebrate whoever manages to win it for themselves, and to have as much fun as they can when it comes to playing the great games Nintendo have released for it.

300px-Arceus_Multitype_Adventures.png

:Crazy:

The name's Sinis

Yo! I'd love this! I just got a new kid, and don't got a lot of time for gaming as of late. Been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid. I absolutely love PRO! (Although I can't beat the Elite 4 yet... I mean seriously you guys... extremely OP.) But having a new child doesn't leave much room for purchasing games, and it's a struggle sometimes. I'd love to have the switch to be able to relax when I get time to myself and just have a console in my hands I can play. No need to be tethered to a TV. And have glorious Zelda in 720p.

Either way I wish whoever wins the best of luck. :thanks:

When I was younger my little sister hated my game boy because it was a hand me down thing she got and the name triggered her as well. I'm hoping maybe to get her into the gold old games like zelda on the new switch! Thank you!!! Also would like to say hi mom to my mother.