Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

367938 Cabin

I shouldn't have it, I just wanna be here to witness the storm that happens when the trolls don't get it.

You, I like you.

nice-meme

heard that there was a pokemon game coming out on switch, would be cool to own the game. also beeing reading quite the rewards on the new Legend of Zelda game.

best of luck to participants

I never won anything but at least I'll give it a try :)

I always loved Pokémon since I met it for the first time like 15 years ago on my classmates Gameboy. I hardly can afford the new Nintendo Switch. Never had any Nintendo console as they are quite expensive.

Good luck to everyone who joined the giveaway, greetings from Slovakia :)

IGN: Eskro (Red Server)

I'm from MN, US

Reason: I've followed the Zelda series every since I was five years old, playing the first for the original nintendo. It is one of my favorite game series and I would love to play not only that but Mario Kart, etc on the Switch.

Best of luck to everyone & thanks for doing this!

gGRM2QQ.png

hey, I'm Robin ( Username Pekinete)from France.The reason why I could deserve this switch is that I love your game, pokemon revolution online is awesome, i wanted to thank you about it, and the main reason is that I wanted to buy one myself but unfortunately i can't afford to spend money on the switch because i need to save it to play volleyball in the US next year. I'm a nintendo fan, i got gamecube, ds , wii, wii u, but i won't be able to get the switch before some years, then i would love to get it so quick.

Have a nice reading ahah, thank you :)

I want it because In my country nintendo consoles are highly overpriced and I never could afford one, not even a handheld. The switch looks like a lot of fun and I would be my gate to Nintendo's great first party games!! :Heart: :Heart: :Grin: