Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't want it for me I would like this system for my Autistic little brother his autism works around the Wii, and my mother cannot afford the Switch but he begs for it all the time. I just got out of jail and have not seen him in over half a year. I would like to make up for the time I have been gone I have been saving up my paychecks but probation don't make it easy. Whether I win or not, it's the thought that counts.

IGN: Roughneckboi

Shared. I actually have gotten people from my discord to switch from Pokemon Planet to this, very well setup.

Username: MoreRP

My first experience with nintendo was when I was 9 or so. I received nintendo duel screen it because i entered this weird English contest. Anyway, it came with 3 game - 2 were some sort of memory game and 1 was pokemon diamond. Nobody near my town had a nintendo ds at the time, so all my friends came to my house and had fun, like almost everyday.

And then, few months later, i had to move to a whole new country. Country called Latvia in far a way Europe(I am Korean). Pokemon was what helped me fit in there. I don't know, school I went to should have been a good one, because all my classmates had iphones and nintendos. Anyway, god bless pokemon, I made friends with them quite quickly. Mutual/same interest i guess. Anyway, I give a huge thanks to nintendo and pokemon for making my school life in new country really easy. Getting nintendo swatch could really bring me back the memories :D

Not an amazing story but really, for me very good memory to think of.

:thanks: