Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I'm from Latvia. Never had a game boy or Wii or any Nintendo game consoles, so it would be great to win this one. I've watched Zeldas game-play and its amazing, would be great to go through that myself. Love Pokemon revolution, you're doing great job, thank you for that. :Shy:

Well my username is Justyuno

but people just call me Yuno.

I live in canada, yes i love syrup and tim hortons.

also, me winning this giveaway would be super great, never really had a console of my own in such a long time.

i live a hard life, but i'm still moving forward and being positive.

i actually envy those who have the nintendo switch believe it or not.

i wanted it because of the new legend of zelda and bomberman.

can't really afford it, especially with my health.

finding jobs or making money is pretty hard.

would be cool to win something, i barely play pro because iam stressed about stuff and school.

but winning would actually be great c:

many people are probably posting better replies but its alright, good luck to everyone who is going for this giveaway.

love the people of pro <3

still don't know shanes twitch or pros twitch =3=

original.gif

I've just started playing this game and love it. So not much progress here to be perfectly honest. Even so, I'm a broke college student with a shitty work laptop that can barely run this game desperately waiting for some form of entertainment. I just need the switch because my lifes slowly losing meaning and engineering school is impossible.

NIckname: Jozo

I would love to have it because i never had any console and i would just love to.

Thank you for making this event and for your hard work with this great game.

sceptile-mega.gifempoleon.gifmilotic-f.giftalonflame.gifumbreon.gifsalamence-mega.giflucario-mega.giftyranitar-mega.gif