Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Hey, Gawerty here - I really want the nintendo switch because I was recently disowned (True Story) and was forced to move back to my hometown, and with all of this going on all amounts of money I was making before is now basically zero.

84a7a175687b4913811b0e3b7d28a00c.png

As you can see, with the amount of money I have at my disposal, I can barely eat, much less afford a Nintendo Switch, I figured i'd enter this little giveaway and see if fortune would favor me for once.

Cheers!

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: Przemsonix

State: Poland

I'am student and working in half-part time job. In my job, I am writting articles about video games. I wrote about Pokemon Revolution Online too link. Nintendo Switch will help me in my job, I could write about games on this platform for example: Zelda etc. I just hope I get lucky in this raffle.

Username: Seastone

Would be awesome to own a Nintendo switch since I got no handheld consoles. Usually travel by train to school which is pretty booring. Hopefully I win this witch so I can game on the way there!

Hey there friends of Pokemon o/

My name is Araragi98, a German player, who is a fan of nintendo, since i was born. My whole life is marked with such a great amount of nintendo stuff. My father got a snes, and i have an old gameboy advance ( not the sp the classic one :3) and yeah my really first game was Pokemon. My life began really with nintendo. Now im 18 and this love is still there. My latest achievement i got was a full alola-pokedex in moon. And i am SO excited about the Switch that i really really wish that i could win this giveaway<3

I would love to win the Nintendo Switch because I really really REALLY have had the urge to play mario or just nintendo games overall for the longest time but it's just too much :'( and I could also play with my sister :) but if I win, I will be really grateful:) :Heart: My username is joel1207

Thank you for this opportunity :)