Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Active family members wanted}

Han1996

1.Can you use discord? Yes

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) I am friendly and new player c:

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? YES!

4.What is your favorite pokemon? Dragonite

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? New :C

[glow=red]thanks for applying :Shy: [/glow]

flamingtext_com_1500437866_918534195.gif

33758425tk.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya. I’d love to be able to apply to this guild, and would be honored if you’d accept me.

1: Can you use discord?

Yes.

———

2: What can you do for our guild?

I can be an active member who plans to participate in PvP down the line, and hopefully surpass your expectations.

———

3: Can you be active on both discord and in game?

Indeed. I can get on daily, at around 4-5 EST, and stay on for a good 4-7 hours if need be.

———

4: Who is your favorite Pokémon?

Aegislash. Developed a love for it back in gen 6, has become my favorite Pokémon ever since.

———

5: How many badges and gameplay hours do you have?

24 Badges. 116 Hours of playtime. Up to Hoenn beaten. Preparing for Sinnoh.

———

And that should be it! Again, I would be very glad if you could accept me. Have a great day, and thanks!

[glow=red]ty for applying :Shy: :Angel: :Smile: [/glow]

flamingtext_com_1500437866_918534195.gif

33758425tk.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my player name is Blue1234567(in the game),my favorate pokemon is dragonite and kyogre,you can make me one of you because I am a experienced pokemon gamer and I have played more than 45 pokemon games ,playing time 86+,badges 22(completed johto and kanto hoenn 5badges)and I can be active in both discord and game.

THANKS YOU

[fade][/fade]BLUE

Yoh I'm Namida . I'm looking for a active guild to play with cus i have no friends that wanna play pro.

1.Can you use discord?

yeah boi.

2.What can you do for our guild

i have some experience with pokemon on a competitive level and i don't mind sharing it ,also i played allot of mmorpg back in the day so i know how to be a productive member of the guild and i need friend's.

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game?

iv'e got way to much time on my hands so yes.

4.What is your favorite pokemon?

Mudkip he's my spirit animal.

5.How many badges and ingame playtime do you have?

28 badges and 144 hours.

Hi, I'm Narko12. looking 4 a friendly and competitive guild to improve myself and have some fun in PRO

1.Can you use discord? aye sir

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) I'm a competitive player and a helpful person, and i can bring a lot of fun!!

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? of course

4.What is your favorite pokemon? houndoom (the dog who brings the destruction??)

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? 24 badges 140 h (finishing shinnoh quest)

1.Can you use discord? Yes I already have discord :3

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) I try to be helpful and give advice, or lend a hand if someone needs items or to trade for level ups. I am also friendly :3

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? Yes

4.What is your favorite pokemon? Infernape because I love fire types and monkeys and It's a beast

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have?

16 badges, 107 hr game play, currently leveling up a rattata to fight youngster joey to go to Hoenn :Smile:

1.Can you use discord? : yes

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) : in 3-4 days i would hopefully start pvping and would help other members of guild if i can

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? : yeah sure

4.What is your favorite pokemon? : darkrai

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? : badges=16, hours=64+

• 3 weeks later...

1.Can you use discord?

I am active on Discord and I use it daily to talk with friends.

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you)<i></i>

I'm a strong EV trainer who's looking to join a guild that can hopefully extend to joining an EV training group. I can't really seem to find one as is.

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game?

Uh. I'm not sure what this question asks? Why wouldn't I be able to? Anyway, yes I can. As stated before, I use it to talk with friends and also to people I talk to who're playing the same game.

4.What is your favorite pokemon?

My favourite pokémon right now would probably be... Serperior. I picked one up the other day and had a ton of fun training it. Not to mention it's Hidden Ability. It's bizarre how strong he/she can get just from a few Leaf Storms.

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have?

I have 16 Badges, just started Hoenn (Took me a little while to start Hoenn since the E4 is a ways away so I decided to train 6 pokes and level them to 100 to be safe.) And I have 39 hours in-game. Not a lot at all, but I started a week or two ago. I hope you'll consider me a position in your guild.

Ohgod them subheadings are bright.