A CHANNEL FOR GUILD PROMOTION

Han1996

Hello, recently I have made a new guild and I have realized something. Even though I want to promote my guild in all chat or somewhere, I realized it sometimes make some people awkward or angry. Therefore I suggest a channel in game just for guild promotions or if a person does not have a guild they could search a guild in a guild special section (like clash royale) Thank you

^^

Hi Han,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, this was actually suggested in the past and denied for a couple of reasons. The most outlying reason, adding new default channels will only remove space from the chat bar and for such a niche thing, that wouldn't be used too often, it's almost unnecessary. Especially since you can advertise you guild in All Chat (Without spamming it of course :p), on the Guild forums and the Looking for a Guild forum.

Thanks again for the suggestions. We appreciate and read each one, even though we may not respond to all of them. Hope you have a nice day ^^

- Locked as denied -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.