can't log in, help!!

Nikolavs

Hello, greetings to all PRO players and admin(s), i have a question here, pls help me

I cannot log in with my 2 old accounts, it says invalid username or password, am i banned? because i dont remember i've ever used any bot/cheats before (dashboard says the same, invalid un or password) can i recover my 2 accounts anyhow?

*ps: last time i logged in is near the end of volcano island if this can be any help

any kind of help is appreciated, thank you guys

Have you tried restarting your password on the PRO Account Dashboard located here? It's involves you to know both the user name and the email used and set when creating the account. By doing that, the automatic system should sent you an email to the email used in the account's creation on how to restart your password.

Feel free to post if you do need more assistance.

Have you tried restarting your password on the PRO Account Dashboard located here?

I've tried for both accounts, but it says "The requested Username and Email does not exist."

If this can be any help, the usernames are Kirliana and Moshimoshi, i've reached Johto just before e4 so both have 50h+ gameplay (which is worth to keep). Is it possible to see if I'm being banned or not?