Loading Map Issue

Morgnarak

Hello,

I recently returned to PRO and interested in playing again. I've been attempting to play on my Android Tablet which is a Maven Pro 11 for more comfortable relaxed gameplay sessions. I've sucessfully installed PRO onto the tablet and sucessfully able to boot the game up, log in and play the game without any lag or issues. However whenever I go to change a map or leave a area and the map loading screen comes up the bar never moves but I can still hear music in the background as if the game isn't frozen. The only way i've found to fix this is to alt tab the game on my tablet and then go back to it which returns me to the login screen and upon logging back in I'm in the area I intended to go through to even though the map loading screen didn't finish loading.

I used Marcy's Memory Test to which I got 256(MB/app). I have nothing else running in the background while playing and as I said I don't experience any fps loss. lag or any other issues unless I try to go to a new map.

Specs

1366x768 Resolution

Quad Core 1.3 GHZ

32GB Storage

1GB DDR SDRAM

Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Any idea on what could be causing this or suggestions?

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum