Eeveolutions

Gameandwatch

Hello I want to be a Eevee Evolutions Collector, Sow i want to Ask how i can do all the Evolutions

i know the firs 5 (Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon)

But how i can Evolution Eevee to Glaceon, Leafteon and Sylveon

And people say in determinate please... Like a Cave and someting liked that, but mi another Question is

If i have a Eevee Lv 99 and i used a Rare candy in that place can Evolve in Leafteon our Sylveon, Glaceon!?

I what to say i have a Eevee lv 99 and i want Glaceon so i go to that determinate place and use Rare candy i will have that determinate evolution!? :Angry: i know is confuse... but i really what to know because if a do a evolution Wrong i will lost the Eevee and the progres (Ev train lveling)

But how i can Evolution Eevee to Glaceon, Leafteon and Sylveon

Eevee => Glaceon = Level Up at Ice Path (Johto)

Eevee => Leafeon = Level Up at Petalburg Woods (Hoenn)

Eevee => Sylveon = Level Up at Love Island (Kanto) [if i remember correctly]

not sure if any other requirements need to be met

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

Hello GameAndWatch,

you can evolve Eevee into Glaceon by leveling up Eevee inside the Ice Path at Blackthon City.

When you want to evolve it into Sylveon you need to go to Love Island and level it up. Additional to this your Eevee must have full happiness and it needs a fairy type move

For Leafeon you also need full happiness and you need to level it up at Petalburg woods.

What I don't know yet is what happens if you level it up with a Rare Candy.

/Edit: After a review I am able to tell you that the Rare Candy should trigger the evolution. But be sure that all other requirements are given

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Thank you to EmperorRyuga for this Sig