Twitch Streaming

Dyse20

Hey Guys

I´m wondering why there is no single Twitch Streamer on Twitch who streams Pokemon Revolution.

I´m a german Streamer and Youtuber and asking myself if it´s even okay if i stream the game?

I started the game 2 days ago => I gotta make a Youtube video about it to introdue it to my "little" community!

Let me know if people would be interested in such streams or why there is nobody recently streaming it.

Thank you for your attention!

Yours faithfully,

Dyse20 :)

Yea man, but I think people would rather watch PVP ladder or some Team building kind of stuff, theory and reasoning behind certain things rather than watching someone go through the story. I don't know, that's just my opinion but hey, good luck with your stream if you're gonna start!

There is people, there come only for the story i :Shy: stream it myself sometimes, its not something u get a lot of viewers for but it still a promotion for PRO itself, so more people well get to know that there is actually Pokemon games like this out there.

i wise you good luck with your stream and youtube Dyse20 and remember to enjoy it every step of the way :Grin:

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png