Shiny Miltank

Pilsen u already botting to get shinies?

The ban must be IP, So we dont see more pokes getting banned.

Sigh

You don't get tired of talking sh*t about me?

First of all I don't get ban because of botting, second I do not owe you any explanations and third keep the post just for bids kiddo :y:

Sigh

First of all I don't get ban because of botting, second I do not owe you any explanations and third keep the post just for bids kiddo :y:

Yeah go away botter.

I saw your last post before the update u u got banned for botting, so stop lying.

Sigh

Yeah go away botter.

I saw your last post before the update u u got banned for botting, so stop lying.

HAHAH you are the worse, where did u saw that? nowhere said I was banned for bot LOL

stop crying and being jealous, just stop u are not a adm or something u are just a noob who think is pro

Yeah go away botter.

HAHAH you are the worse, where did u saw that? nowhere said I was banned for bot LOL

stop crying and being jealous, just stop u are not a adm or something u are just a noob who think is pro

I actually saw part of your ban appeal since clicking on the account you can see the first part of your ban appeal and you are complaining about the fact you didint know you were buying pokes from bot :/