Suggestions

Igorpassis

1. 1.

Guys, before I begin to give any suggestions, apologize me for my english.

Here we go:

1) A SORT Button at Inventory: Ok, we know that inventory already has your divisions, but, inside them, it's pretty messy to find some itens, especially consumables. Would be nice if each inventory' section had a sort button or just sort the itens automatically. This method would decrease the time (even being small, I must confess) to search the consumable you're looking for.

2) A Search Tool at PC Storage: Ok, there's a loooooot of boxes to store our pokemons, that's great. But... how to manage them when you have more than 30 boxes filled with the monsters without any organization? Would be nice (perfect, by the way) if the PC storage could have some kind of search (or sort button with many options like: level, type, name, whatever) tool, making us possible to rearrange the pc storage acording to our desires.

3) Dragging pokemons inside the pc storage directly to the text bar: Well, it's really bothering when you want to show some freshly captured/stored pokemons and you need to put them at your top right screen to be able to drag them to the text bar. Why can't you guys do that directly?

Well, I'm really enjoying to play this game. I hope you guys, at least, read this and think about it. Probably I'll find more stuffs to suggest, but for now, that would be all. Again, sorry for my english but I hope you all understand what I tried to text here.

I wish a good game to everyone.