GEN 7 Pokemons?

Stormanqel

never know maybe they will be the ms poke in sinnoh.But i think it would be cool if alola truns out to be the first 100% ms region.

there are only 3 more as of right now after sinnoh and that is unova- kalos- and alola. There are more but there from side games.

But u have to also keep in mind how long a region takes to be put in to the game look how long it took for hoenn to come out.It would be crazy to even think sinnoh will be out before 2018 comes around.Let alone alola and the other 2 befor alola is less the skipped 2 regions.

Alola soon tm 2024

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well Sinnoh May Be Last Region So Yeh, And They Still Need To Add Poke From Gen 4 all The Way to Gen 7 now so i think they may start with gen 4 because the coming of sinnoh then they may or may not go into gen 5 and gen 6.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

To answer this question to the best of my knowledge, I do not think Alolan Pokes will ever be implemented into the world of PRO due to certain reasoning.

1: The format in which those pokes/generation took place in, cannot be supported in this 2d style. Other words this does not support 3ds gaming format material. However I guess the pokes possibly could be implemented without their respective region. But highly doubt it.

2: Staff have many more things to focus on at the moment. While reading, I seen that Sinnoh is one of their main focuses currently. With implementing new regions we have to take in consideration scripting npc's/items/dialogue/spriting/abilities/etc.

This is just solely my opinion and my viewpoint on the current topic

8szgYvh.png