Mega Stones

Beast53

All mega stones in game and how to obtain em

Charizardite x - From prof oak's aide after 50 hrs of playtime(Removed from game for now)

lEQ29ti.png

Charizardite y -From prof oak's aide after 50 hrs of playtime(Removed from game for now)

AOrV81r.png

Blastoisinite -From prof oak's aide after 50 hrs of playtime(Removed from game for now)

RA0Kp7k.png

Venusaurite -From prof oak's aide after 50 hrs of playtime(Removed from game for now)

8rQsdue.png

Bannettite - Buy litwik in bf26 of pokemon tower and go to bf 29 to get the reward(You cant get in for now due to event)

7DxKHND.png

Altarite - beat officer wargreymon in jail(top right in pewter), he got 6 x 120 poke(luxary,lucario, wynaut, aggron,altaria and ninetails), to challange him u need 100 x 6 team, about 250 hrs playtime is needed(need to confirm this req yet though)

Wn8NLky.png

Aerodactylite - Yes its in game already , goto pewter , u need 1 each - helix, doom, old amber, root and claw fossil, doante em in fossil meuseum and u will get aerodactlyt,

Image - screenshot_5bdu4e.png (Quakzz)

Lucarionite - 1 out of 10000 chance to get in radio tower lottery in golden rod

J3HzfSZ.png

• Like 3
EIsrSi5.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Bannettite! jajaja and the aerodactyl's seems to be pretty hard xp. Question: Do i have to donate the fossils and nothing else? Or do I have to have them recorded on dex too?

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

51778 Altarite is (was?) available too, still got that one on my playeraccount. Aerodactyls megastone is also available ingame, but i wont spoiler how to get it :>

I saw this picture once in System's links that sometimes appear on the chats, but i thought it was only for Staff members, didn't know they where for everybody.

Hl2eYd8.png

Is there more info about this? I don't want to pay 200k for litwick, and not getting the Banettita jajajaa

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...