[Outdated] How to Add Your Team to Your Signature

Teramiiko

DUE TO THE NEW FORUM SYSTEM'S LACK OF PROPER IMAGE MANAGEMENT, THIS GUIDE IS OUTDATED AND OBSOLETE.

Hi everyone,

This is a super easy tutorial that will show forum newbies how to add animated gifs of their pokemon team to their signature.

Step 1: Once logged into the forums, go to the 'User Control Panel' at the right of the screen.

Step 2: Click on the 'Profile' tab, and then the 'Edit signature' option to the left of the screen.

Step 3: In another tab, go to this site and enter the name of your first pokemon that you wish to use in the large textbox.

Step 4: Once the pokemon name has been entered, some animated images will appear. Right click on the one you wish to use, and select 'Copy Image Location'.

Step 5: Back to your signature page, in the editor below, insert an image using the aJ8CUjo.png tool.

Step 6: Without moving your text cursor, press CTRL + V, and the image url will be placed between two bbcode blocks.

Step 7: Below the editor, press 'Preview' to test your signature. If the animated image shows correctly, repeat steps 3 to 6 with other pokemon. Remember to leave space between the image code, as doing otherwise will cause your pokemon to pile up awkwardly, causing a very long signature.

If you have followed the steps correctly, your signature could look like this;

chimchar.gifpiplup.gifturtwig.gif

Sinnoh hype!!

Of course, you can keep/add other stuff such as links and/or other images, but keep in mind that you can only have a certain amount of images in your signature. I believe the number is six, but I could be wrong. Correct me if that is incorrect.

I hope some players find this guide useful. Have fun with these animated sprites!

:thanks:

Edited by Teramiiko

can you do one on how to upload images, its confusing to me.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13194

that link should help, and if you want to add images from the internet just make sure to copy the image address.

I presume he was just joking man. One cant simply ask how to put an image while having image(gif) in his sig. XD

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

that link should help, and if you want to add images from the internet just make sure to copy the image address.

I presume he was just joking man. One cant simply ask how to put an image while having image(gif) in his sig. XD

When I answered his question, his signature was empty.

nono, i was serious, but i figured it out before he sent a reply to me.

and i tried to delete my comment but i didn't know how to haha :Frown:

original.gif

• 1 month later...