Auction House/Center?

Insurrection

its possible to create an auction house/Center? where People can put there pkm inside for Money , or items ?

for example :

Talonflame h.a / put it inside for 1,000,000 pokedollars , a Player see this offer , buy it, purchase it ,he/she get the pokemon (on his free Slot or box) and the Money go to the auction house where i can get it if i open the auctions house like a bank and take it away from it

im sorry for my gramar but i hope , the Point is clearly :)

maybe other Players agree this idea

would enjoy any answers

thanks

Insurrection~

- Snip -

Moved to suggestions

Hi Insurrection

Thanks for this suggestion. This idea has been debated and unfortunately will not happen. Remember that before making a suggestion you should review the next topic: Read This Before Making a Suggestion

The reasons why this is not a viable option are explained here:

Auction House or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

Regards!

Closed as Solved

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.