3 New features + Cosmetic ideas

Furtifk

Hello to the PRO players and to members of staff;

I have a few suggestions/ideas that could be worth pursuing in PRO to make the game feel more "complete" and more interactive.

1st idea: Introducing different theme music to different type of battles (ex: bosses/gym leader/team rocket/team aqua etc). Also please give us the theme name of all client music each time it changes and where to find them.

Reasoning: When I first started pokemon and to this day the battle themes have played quite a big part in the pokemon franchise in my opinion. Also knowing that many loved the battle themes, I find that many people seem to ignore the in game sound because it gets too redundant. Baring in mind that the lack of developing imo is the biggest part lacking in PRO for it to move forward, if you were to simply add this feature I'm sure when would be pleased and feel the nostalgia from when they first started playing their first pokemon game. I believe this isn't too hard to add since all you have to do is download the theme musics and attribute them to different parts of the game.

2nd idea: Adding more variety in the background of battle screen.

Reasoning: This would be a great addition providing more pleasure visually to people who endlessly farm pokemon. We all know how anoying farming pokemon can be at times and improving the experience by rewarding the player with different visual screens is quite important. This also doesn't seem too difficult to add and also could be fun to play around with for the artists.

3rd idea: Implementing new sprites in game (Meaning the pokemon battle animations)

Reasoning: Although this could understandably be harder to include in PRO, this could provide (as mentionned in the reasoning of the background of battle screen reasoning) smoother battles for the player.

New cosmetic ideas:

Note: I see mask as covering all face// hat covering only the top of the head.

-Lucario: hoodie (In 2 parts) hood // sweater

-Azumarill: hat // tail (not sure if it's possible though)

-Greninja: hat

-Hawlucha: mask

-Noivern: ears

-Cacturne: hat // clothes

-Lileep: hat

-Chatot: mask

-Croagunk: mask//clothes

-Froslass: mask//clothes (would 100% buy them)

-Probopass: mask

-Throh/Sawk: clothes for both

-Gothitelle: clothes (would most likely buy)

-Amoonguss: hat

-Umbreon: clothes

-Glalie: mask

Snover: hat

If you feel like any of these should be in the game then please leave a comment in response saying which one of these is a must for being usable/purchasable in game.

Thanks for reading.

Best of luck :y:

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

Great ideas ! :Smile:

I really agree with the fact that there should be more music, and the cosmetics you're asking for sound nice :Grin:

If this ever happens, I think I'd buy the Lucario outfit :Heart:

+1, as we say ^^

CV2qiUL.png

4zow4kj.png