Miracles Yellow server

Shitokuari

Who are we?

[glow=blue]Hello, let me introduce us. We are Miracles. A guild from yellow server which isn't here for long. We had some problems with the old guild leaders so we decide that we had to change leaders. Now we have 1 leader and 1co leader. The leader is sugar (ign: sugarRed9) and the Co leader rens (ign Renshetmonster)

unknown.png. [/glow]

Miracles itself

[glow=red]Miracles is a very active guild. we come from all regions. From The Netherlands to the US to Japan. we have many cultures so everyone is welcome here. We ask a small price the week. You can of course donate for more weeks then 1. We are going to use this money for fun events so it's not going in our own pocket. And if you go on vacation it's no point, just tell us ur going and then it's already ok :Shy: [/glow]

The guild's priority

[glow=pink]Our biggest priority is a big and fun guild. And of course number 1 would be great :y: we are now trying to come in the pvp ladder many times. we have some good pvp people in our guild that can give you advice! don't be afraid to ask things because we are kind to each other. [/glow]

The rules

[glow=green]1. we ask for a small amount of money (10k each week). but we don't want to force you to pay. just think it's for events. we will be happy if u give us some but as i said you don't have to

2. Be friendly, competitive, always humble!

3. Be active

4. have discord (I explain later what it is)

5. Help each other as possible

6. Respect everyone in the guild, not only co and leader but ur own guild mates (members) too!

7. No Scamming!

8. Being inactive for 2 weeks will result in a Kick from Discord and Guild, if you can't play for some time please tell us, pm Sugar or Renshetmonster or put in inactive list at discord. [/glow]

About Discord

[glow=orange]Discord is a app we use to talk to each other without you have to be in the game (PRO) (Pokemon Revolution Online)this is the link where you can download discord: https://discordapp.com/ then u make a account, we private msg u the server link then u do this: press the ''+'' sing, then join group if you have that and you joined Sugar or I will invite you to the guild (you can always pm us ingame too). we have some rules at our discord channel too:

1. keep the chat english

2. have respect to everyone

3. Look out for each other [/glow]

our daycare service

[glow=pink] We have our own daycare channle too. its a channel at discord. u join that server then read #howtorequest to see what you have to do to request. I give you guys the link to the channle ^^ here it is: https://discord.gg/teypr6U if you type this link you'll come at that server. the prices are diffrent for each assistant who helps you. eeveelutions.gif

[glow=yellow]This was it, i hope to see you in our guild![/glow]

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGICnaiDLRBZxCSrECIjyUXX33n3FParYxLlWn5tSR5mJxyHn4oGZZGbOlbCXKRM3hWthOhtdayoLOjgdg3t5AAMRjHJGe-tsNN6DDeCtUZ0_1PjacSS65_5grR07jV1bL3N5i98fRC0qvw.OTE6Nxpa_DDlPDCeQETJKoAsoks?width=691&height=469

unknown.png unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png :thanks:

guardianyea71.gif

rens2.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

I love being in this guild, everyone is so friendly and it feels like a giant family! :Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

Is There a Trial Or Something to join the guild? I really want to join Miracles Im friendly and i respect people too. If there's no Trial im always at Vermlion City(PokeCenter) Best Regards :) -xStyx

Guest SugarRed9

Is There a Trial Or Something to join the guild? I really want to join Miracles Im friendly and i respect people too. If there's no Trial im always at Vermlion City(PokeCenter) Best Regards :) -xStyx

Hey, do you have discord? :)

I dont have discord but i'll make one tho :Grin: :Angel:

Guest SugarRed9

Sweet, check your pms in a second! I'll send you an invite to our discord! :)

when will you be online xStyx? then we can invite you :y:

guardianyea71.gif

rens2.gif