Are you still keeping your efforts in the game?

Hi, really, guys, i don't wanna to be salty here, i have three questions for you, player or staff:

1 - Why we will keep our efforts in this game? Like other player said in other tread:

He's just using PRO 1.0 to stall everyone, and to scam people, until his next game comes out. Now remember "everything that you do in the game at this point will be for nothing!" simple as that.

2 - So, Sinnoh will be our last map, right? cuz after this ^, why will we farm a lot of good pokemons on sinnoh map for nothing? Spending hours and hours?

3 - I was thinking about my return on this game, yesterday, i like too much my account, i have at least 10 epics pvp pokemons and a magnific suicune....but, how can i start my farm, how can i spend hours of my life here after this:

9a5VLBw.png

Sorry my english and please, do not delete this topic.

Guest UnknownUser11

PRO isnt going anywhere, i still work on it. you wont lose anything. dont stress.

Guest UnknownUser11

The people who work on the content of this game, will continue to work on content for this game is your answer, you are asking questions like a game company who has plans.

These guys just do this in their free time when they can. So if someday they can find the time, who knows what they might do :)

PRO isnt going anywhere, i still work on it. you wont lose anything. dont stress.

As we can see in thoose screenshot , yourself admit the fact your new game is supposed to be coded relatively well , wich call us at the same time , i mean by that , moove/talent & co , but why is PRO filled with that much uncoded/bugged stuff , while your "new" game have them ?

So what is restraining you from coding stuff we are asking for almost a year , wich seem to be working on the PRO2.0 ? lack willing ?

Tbh what thoose screen are showing , is a solid proof of you ignoring your community and taking them for fools , and so here is the new P2W stuff coming from nowhere , wich none asked for and is the opposite of your own pollicy (rc stuff ,sash stuff ,no breeding ) to grab money ,therefore taking the same community for cash cows .

Anyways Correct me if i'm wrong but at least adding a couple of tms , shouldn't be that much difficult for you , when you'r showing how haughty u'r telling us , the fact , you are able top make a game in 3d & co .

Mimimimimimimii

Guest UnknownUser11

As we can see in thoose screenshot , yourself admit the fact your new game is supposed to be coded relatively well , wich call us at the same time , i mean by that , moove/talent & co , but why is PRO filled with that much uncoded/bugged stuff , while your "new" game have them ?

Because PRO was built off a pre-existing game called Pokemon World Online, and is really hard to work with. Without starting from scratch you really cant do alot, it takes an incredible amount of time and hacking up the code to make it do things you want.. it really hurts the brain just because of the way it was made back then makes it almost impossible to do anything.. =/

And it makes no sense to start from scratch and spend some years working on something to work with this game, which is very limited in the first place.

So I started working on a brand new game from scratch with my father and a very close friend.

As for TMs, i am adding a bunch in next update with some features and more battle fixes.

"As we can see in thoose screenshot , yourself admit the fact your new game is supposed to be coded relatively well , wich call us at the same time , i mean by that , moove/talent & co , but why is PRO filled with that much uncoded/bugged stuff , while your "new" game have them ? "

Because PRO was built off a pre-existing game called Pokemon World Online, and is really hard to work with. Without starting from scratch you really cant do alot, it takes an incredible amount of time and hacking up the code to make it do things you want.. it really hurts the brain.

And it makes no sense to start from scratch and spend some years working on something to work with this game, which is very limited in the first place.

So I started working on a brand new game from scratch with my father and a very close friend.

As for TMs, i am adding a bunch in next update with some features and more battle fixes.

For people wondering why i hold this speech , few guy working/coding for PRO admitted the fact they were able to do that kind of stuff , but they didn't hold right to do so , meaning only you having it (fun fact they could add some Moove Tutor , but couldn't add any tms ) , aka i'm working on my new game , and so putting the other one in stand-by , meanwhile im the only one having right to do heavy coding stuff on my old game while some of current staff got the abillity , but yeah no real content/debugg and & co for months/almost a year .

So basiclly it seems you were able to add thoose tm all day long , but only willing to do after a bit of drama wich was caused by thing you shouldn't have leaked in the first place ? Sigh

Mimimimimimimii

Guest UnknownUser11

People do not have the ability, they pull that out of their ass, because i have seen alot of peoples work who have said this. And some of the ones i know that have said it, actually have the PRO server source code. And never did anything with it.

Its garbage. It just gets by to give you what PRO is giving you.

PROs server is meant to be multithreaded, and was coded back in the PWO days to not be thread safe, and is a total mess. And the battle system is terrible. you cant add anything cool without it crashing way more then it already does.

It would be easier to start again, and as i said above is my reasoning behind the new game, for this exact reason.

Guest UnknownUser11

There is a reason, after so many years PWO never gained any decent changes, even though many many people had worked on it. Who also thought they could fix it.

Guest UnknownUser11

Now heres a simple response to everything thats going on, i dont mean it to sound harsh, but it is reality.

Think its easy to make a game like this, or be able to update PRO

Make your own game.

Think it can run on thin air, or find time outside normal work/family/relationship stuff.

Make your own game.

Want to not have to rage about things not being added or going your way.

Make your own game.

And this is exactly what some people do, and i'm proud of them. Its not easy. But in all seriousness, making up rumours, and forming opinions with no information about me as a person or why I do the things i do is rather petty.

You want to know why I wasn't around apart from the new game i worked on in my free time this past year, I formed a new relationship and got engaged, it fell apart because of my commitment to my own children. My brother was in a car accident, I had a close friend over from another country, I was homeless for awhile, I actually lived in motels for a month in crappy places, and I work making boring database/call center/website type programs for people.

But most importantly, none of that is yours or anyone's business, raging about updates is no ones business.

Because this is just a hobby for the staff here. Just let me and the other people here enjoy it when we have time for it.

Im closing this topic because I have answered what you wanted to know. And im quite sick of the handful of the same people starting more discussions and arguments with nothing better to do then distract the staff from making stuff for pro, and spend their time responding to all of this.